BY PAUL MITCHELL #22 in Conditioner

Hydrate, detangle and add volume with the Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner®. This lightweight formula moisturizes strands without weighing them down. Rich thickening ingredients add fullness to thin, fine hair while refreshing lemon and sage extracts add a smile to your face.

WHAT IT DOES

Lightweight formula conditions, boosts volume, detangles and protects.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening agents boost volume, while lightweight conditioners protect and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces static and smoothes snarls.

FEATURES

• With the the blow drying and straightening it seems like ...1 Answers
  • Is this effective for thick, curly hair?1 Answers
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Review for: Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner more...
I’ve been using this conditioner after I shampoo with Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two. I recently purchased it at ulta. My hair was very oily and very damaged. Using these to products together is really making a difference. The shampoo really cleanses the hair and reducing oil and buildup and this conditioner helps nourish and lightly moisturize without going over board. It has a very nice refreshing lemon scent. My hair feels very soft and looks silky and shiny. I notice it feels healthier and stronger too. It is also more manageable and has less tangles. So far I’m very impressed and am hoping after I give it some for time I will notice and improvement with the thickness as well.
Nancy D.
Review for: Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner by Paul Mitchell, 33.8 Ounce more...
Love the smell, love the product, hate that it implies that it is thickening- it is not. I'm a PM lover. Went to the PM cactus academy. Love their products but I warn you: this product will not thicken your hair. It will, however, make you smell awesome and have some soft ends!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I bought this for my daughter who has extremely thin hair to try and thicken it up and help with her hair and it’s best for thin hair and really helps it they can have some at target the area perfectly it and we love it
Melody C.
Review for: Other more...
I think this is a pretty good shampoo. It soothes my dry scalp and doesn't weigh my hair down. It is very good for soothing your scalp. It has a very nice scent. I really liked it and would use it again.
Amber M.
Kent, OH
Love the smell of this, and you don't need alot so this bottle could last you awhile depending on the length of your hair. I'm shoulder length and wash every other day and it last me almost 6 months!!
natasha v.
Got this one for my husband because he really likes this brand of for shampoo and conditioner socially the Teatree one and he loved it the smell is very it’s unisex but it’s also very masculine and it’s clean and smells so good and makes your head feel really nice and cool and refreshed when you’re using it and it makes your hair super shiny
Glamour G.
Alright let’s talks about how this stuff leaves and makes your hair feeling so soft bouncy and healthy. Paul has been on the shelf for forever and it’s worth it guys.
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness and fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down.
Kyla P.
I love the scent of this conditioner. It made my hair look thick, shiny, and healthy. I have dry-ish hair and it can sometimes look dull. This product helps it to look brighter and fuller. I love using it before bed because I find the scent to be so relaxing
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love that Paul Mitchell has this more natural line. This has tea tree oil and other essential oils like peppermint to freshen and invigorate the scalp. I enjoy using it as a body wash as well.
Mariah S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can I use this on colored hair?
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
Is it just for thickening hair?
How well does this product work? & how many times a week should I be using it?
Kasey B.
Weston, WV
Does this product work? Is it expensive?
Tamara R.
I have very thin hair, does this actually thicken my hair or just add volume?