BY PAUL MITCHELL

Bring the energy of citrus to your fine hair! Formulated to gently condition, Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner combines natural extracts of lemon, sage, peppermint and tea tree to provide thickness, strengthening, and a delicious lemony scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lauren F.
Covington, KY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have really thin hair, that has a tendency to break off, as well as get really greasy quickly. I love that with this conditioner it adds smoothness to my hair without adding a bunch of gunk to it. I also love that clean smell. It isn't over powering at all. The conditioner also is great for adding thickness to my hair. My hair looks fuller and feels fuller after I use the shampoo and conditioner together.
Kaity N.
Lynchburg, VA
Attention ladies and gentlemen everywhere,

This conditioner is a MUST!! My hair desperately needs hydration and nourishment and can really use a boost of volume every now and then! This conditioner provides all of these things and has an amazing scent to boot! It is very potent and therefore only a small amount is needed after every wash! One bottle lasts forever! This product (along with literally every other item in the Tea Tree line) is my fave!

Smooches!
Taylor L.
I have been in love with the Paul Mitchell line since I was a kid-lets be honest, no shampoo smells quite like it. I naturally have thick hair but I found a good deal and went for the lower sale price on the thickening shampoo and what luck! its not quite the same scent but its luxurious and a great follow up to the classic Paul Mitchell shampoo routine.
Alysia C.
Decatur, IL
I was recommended these products by my hairdresser and I love them. I use this in conjunction with the lemon sage shampoo and it smells wonderful and keeps my hair shiny and soft, as well as protecting my hair color. I do think it's pricey for the amount of product you get but it's still a good investment.
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
The most amazing conditioner/shampoo this scent is absolutely amazing and i honestly feel like this shampoo/conditioner is what helped my hair grow back from my stress induced alopecia. I would definitely recommend this product! One of the best birthday gifts I've received since I was a little kid! ❤️
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
I have extremely baby fine hair and I love how lightweight it is on my hair. I don't experience the tingling effect that it and others claim though. Of course it is higher priced than your basic shampoo but well worth it in my opinion.
Haley Z.
Mesa, AZ
I was really excited to try this product! First off I love the smell. It's very fresh and citrusy. Second, I think this helped add volume to my hair but not as much as other products I've used. When using, I also paired this with the thickening shampoo.
Melissa D.
Charlotte , Nc
This has been the best shampoo I've used thus far. A friend recommended it to me, and I have yet to stray. It's helped my hair become thicker and it's actually let my hair grow a lot. I also love the smell of it and I use the conditioner also.
Gia S.
Greensboro, NC
My hair has been damaged from the root up and its become thin and crispy. This not only conditions it but thickens my hair and what doesn't scream healthy like thick hair?
Kimberly L.
Hudson, FL
Oh my goodness! I love this Paul Mitchell product! It smells so so good. I'm a sucker for good smells. It also feels amazing in your hair. I suggest buying this product.