Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Liter Duo

by Paul Mitchell

Energizing body builder, formulated to gently, yet effectively cleanse and thicken fine hair with a rich lather. Panthenol helps thicken the hair and add protection. Lemon and sage combine with tea tree oil, lavender and peppermint to provide a fresh,...

Just bought this off of Ulta, cause I’m out of my shampoo I’m not so crazy about from the salon, will I regret itPaul Mitchell Lemon Sage Liter Duo ?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Liter Duo!
Hannah M.
Salisbury, NC
Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Liter Duo uploaded by Hannah M.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo, conditioner and even the body wash!! specially for my oily/combined hair it’s so perfect and would recommend to anyone looking for new healthy hair
Stacey T.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells really good. It’s something about that lemon smell that is everything. My first time ever using this brand was at the Marriott hotel while traveling with my fiancé some years ago and I’ve been stuck on it ever since
Octavia K.
I've always used the Lavender Mint product and decided to try this one for its thickening benefits. The shampoo is great but the conditioner is much less thick than the Lavender Mint conditioner. My hair does not feel as soft with the Lemon Sage conditioner.
Shaye G.
Nice lemony sage scent and invigorating cleanse. I recommend this set for a fresh scalp and hair.
Linh L.
Walnut Creek, CA
This works pretty much exactly the same as the other tea tree products in the Paul Mitchell line. I felt clean but didn’t really see a difference when using this particular product. Probably won’t buy again
Brooke C.
Love the smell of this and they are mostly good clean ingredients. I've only tried the sample sizes but I love them so I bought sample sizes from ppl selling them.
Grisel B.
Henderson, NV
This shampoo/conditioner smells amazing. Super cleansing. Leaves the hair feeling weightless and clean.
Elena C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love the smell. I always buy these in bulk because they last forever and the pump is a nice plus.
Jade F.
Villa Rica, GA
This shampoo has been a Godsend! Over the last few years, I have been losing A LOT of hair in shower, then when I’d comb through, during blow drying, and all throughout the day on my clothes. I had been an avid user of Lush hair care, trying a more natural route, but I recently because hypersensitive to high fragrance and dyes, so I needed to try something a little more toned down. I’d also been having cystic itchy bumps on my scalp and in my hairline. As soon as I switched to this, I noticed a huge decrease in the amount of hair loss that I would experience throughout the day. Less in shower, bathroom floor and all over my clothes. This shampoo smells great without being overpowering, makes my hair soft, shiny and silky, and also has helped itchy scalp bumps I had been experiencing. My hair is naturally salt and pepper and the shine that comes through with this is amazing! Also been using in conjunction with the thickening spray from this line prior to blow drying. Have received multiple compliments on the healthy appearance of my hair. 2 thumbs up!!!
Emyly A.
McAllen, TX
This is a wonderful Shampoo that deep cleans the scalp while making you feel energized. The products a bit overpriced but you pay for quality with these. This targets clogged pores and clarifies the hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maeghan S.
il y a un an
Marie S. il y a un an
I love this duo! It makes my scalp feel fresh and clean, my hair is always bouncy and great smelling.