BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our replenishing Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo™ gently cleanses and conditions hair at the same time, leaving it soft and smooth for hours. Calming lavender soothes the mind while cool mint invigorates the scalp for a spa-like feeling right at home.

WHAT IT DOES

This calming quencher cleanses, soothes and replenishes dry, unruly hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Moisture-rich conditioners and amino acids improve strength, shine and manageability, while calming lavender, mint and tea tree soothe mind and spirit.

ADDED BONUS

The dreamy scent puts hair and mind at ease.

FEATURES

• I have naturally dry hair, and have been looking for a gr...1 Answers
  • I have a byracial daughter and I was told that when I use...2 Answers
  • I have color treated hair. How well does this work with c...1 Answers
Shelby B.
This is my holy grail shampoo and conditioner! It's worth every penny. My stylist got me turned onto Paul Mitchell products and I haven't looked back! I have curly, frizzy, color-treated hair as well as scalp psoriasis, so finding a product that not only makes my hair feel smooth and soft but doesn't irritate my scalp? Kind of impossible. However, these products are a game-changer! They hydrate my scalp, leaving it feeling clean and fresh. My hair shaft is soft and smooth and doesn't break off like it used to. My color stays a strong red for almost two months (no small feat). I will say that since this is a sulfate-free shampoo, it doesn't lather much - only use up to a half-dollar sized amount for long, thick hair! My medium sized bottles last me for months.
Katy D.
This is my ride or die absolute favorite shampoo brand. Ive been using it since I was a kid. My mother (a cosmetologist) swore it helped keep bugs away in school and I can say that in all my years of public school in a poor rural area I never got lice except for one time when I was a senior in highschool and babysitting and I got it from the place I was babysitting because it was infested! And my best friend had it nearly everytime the school checked heads. Her and I were inseparable and always together so tell me how I didn't get it all those years? It's this stuff I swear! Paul Mitchell products are fantastic products hands down. I've never tried anything from them I didn't like. From shampoo to hair spray and even their brushes are amazing too! And this products especially smells sooooooooo good!
Nini H.
I would rate this 10 stars if I could. This has saved my life. I am a avid hair level 10 bleacher and my natural level is a 4. I have tried soooooo many brands and types of shampoo from professional to drugstore n none of them came close to or even done anything to help make my hair not feel like death. I have been using this shampoo n conditioner for 4 years now. I have medium/to normal amount of hair n thickness that is bleached almost white to achieve a deep vivid purple with neon green highlight that I only wash my hair 1 to 2 times a week. So I have to use something that is going to clean but not strip my color and long time locked in moisture. This shampoo provids everything you can dream of. It soothes your scalp while helping you relax it helps moisturize and bring back life into your hair. Gives you smooth perfect lushish hair with perfect volume n shine. I cannot live without this it has helped my hair feel healthy n full of life. I highly suggest this to anyone who colors or bleached their hair.
Eddie C.
Orange County
LOVE!
Last winter I was going through a very dry scalp phase and I was trying shampoo after shampoo. After some research I discovered Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo which was suppose to be very moisturizing. After reading some reviews I decided to give it a shot. I had never spent more then $8.00 on shampoo before since all my previous purchases had been made from a drugstore. The first thing that impressed me was the smell. It smelled like heaven! The second thing that impressed me was the lather. I have to have a good lather or I will never use that shampoo ever again. Well oh boy did it lather amazingly and effortlessly. After a few washes I noticed my scalp wasn't as itchy, my hair smelled amazing and was shiny. I recommend this shampoo to everyone. And the best part? It's cruelty-free! Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Great clarifying shampoo! Gets all the dirt and buildup gone!! Perfect for a shampoo after a sewin or an extended wear protective style! This is best for oily or itchy scalps! I would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends due to the fact that even though this is a professional product it is available at more than just professional only store!
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE everything about this shampoo, conditioner, and leave in spray! It smells phenomenal. It feels amazing on your scalp and it very moisturizing! I used it years ago when my hair was very damaged and it worked wonders on my hair. I recently when back into the salon for a trim and they had it in stock! I was beyond thrilled!
Vanessa J.
I have volumized, kinky, curly hair and this product did wonders for it. I would only use this once or twice a week because I don’t normally shampoo every wash and it worked so well. It smells amazing and the mint gives my scalp a nice salon treatment. The price is fair and comes in a bottle with a lot of product.
Lyndsey S.
This shampoo smelled so good and refreshing, and it literally made my head tingle. I have very oily hair and this shampoo was definitely better at keeping the oil production under control compared to cheaper brands. I discovered that a little bit goes a long way so it lasted a long time.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Hands down such a great shampoo! Smells highly of tea tree and mint which can be a little overpowering in a steamy shower so beware your eyes might sting a bit if you have sensitive eyes but this shampoo really cleans my scalp and I have a very dry flaky scalp. It might’ve expensive but I’ll definitely repurchase. My husband loves it too !
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
The lavender and the mint are wonderfully combined to rejuvenate not only your scalp and hair but they are happy smells for your senses. It’s aromatherapy you while you wash your hair. Not only that but your hair will be soft and shiny and all day long you’ll get a beautiful ‘catch that sent’ again. Plus your hair is slick and smooth. My hair is very long down to my waist and so I really spare no expense when it comes to my hair. And this is one of those products that I feel is worth it.
Delfina R.
Peoria, AZ
Is this worth buying? I liked the idea of using this brand but don't know anyone who has.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Is this good to use every time I wash my hair? I wash it every other day. And is it good for color treated hair?
Erika M.
Is this good for damaged/ really fine hair ?
tracey s.
How does this smell??
Kimberly M.
El Campo, TX
I have the worst issues with my scalp, i mean, i can literally run my hands through my hair and get blood on my fingers, it's awful, and super embarrassing. Do you think this product would help? How well does this work?