Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

Our replenishing Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo™ gently cleanses and conditions hair at the same time, leaving it soft and smooth for hours. Calming lavender soothes the mind while cool mint invigorates the scalp for a spa-like feeling right at home.

WHAT IT DOES

This calming quencher cleanses, soothes and replenishes dry, unruly hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Moisture-rich conditioners and amino acids improve strength, shine and manageability, while calming lavender, mint and tea tree soothe mind and spirit.

ADDED BONUS

The dreamy scent puts hair and mind at ease.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Is it a beautiful color? And long lasting?
Is this really as good as it sounds? I have really thick long hair and I’m looking for something to help repair and keep my hair healthy but I’ve never actually tried this one myself.
Is it moisturizing for your hair ?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Crompond , NY
I love this Lavender Mint shampoo! I tried it due to a dry scalp and it helped immensely. The scent is lovely and I love the way it tingles. While I got it at Ulta you can get it anywhere. I've bought it over and over again happily.
Okeechobee, FL
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Bizzie H.
I love this version of the tea tree just as much as I love the original and maybe just a little bit more....Ask my husband and he will adamantly tell you the original..sometimes I think just likes to debate me about everything..lol...I like this one because the reason I’m using tea tree right now to clarify when I over tone with my purple shampoos I can get the violet out without stripping all of the moisture out. So not only do I get a super clean scalp,it smells great, gets rid of my violet streaks, but it stills me moisturized...It is a great shampoo and the conditioner is awesome as well...Hope this helped someone,Much Love BizziePaul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing ConditionerPaul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
Pottsville, PA
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Sydney M.
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Sydney M.
Absolute Perfection! I am in love with This shampoo! As for scent, this shampoo can fill a room with subtle beauty. This shampoo makes your scalp tingle and a little goes a long way . This product, along with the matching conditioner, is reviving my hair. It is a higher price than I am used to, but I do not have use as much now. I plan to keep buying and try some other scents from Paul Mitchell.
Cerritos, CA
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this shampoo at the recommendation of my hairstylist - I really like it, but I don’t LOVE it, especially for the price point. I know this is a cult classic, but I’m not sure I’m fully buying into the hype. My hair definitely felt cleansed, but often times it felt like my hair was left coated & kind of dry? I’m not sure if others have experienced this, I have dry, wavy hair for reference. I liked the conditioner more than the shampoo as I felt that’s what really packed the punch for giving my hair that silky smooth finish. I’m still on the hunt for the perfect shampoo, glad this has worked well for others, it’s just not doing too too much for me.
Selah, WA
This product is amazing! It has an amazing and relaxing scent, which is my favorite part about the product! It is super hydrating and leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and frizz-free. I really like the conditioner in this scent the best, but the shampoo works great as well! Using both together might make your hair get oily quicker from too much moisturizer—I love using the tea tree special shampoo with the lavender mint moisturizing conditioner! Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner
California
Great shampoo if you have a dry sensitive scalp. Specifically if you have a flaky scalp or your hair is bleached like mine. My mother is a hairdresser so I’ve tried a lot of different hair products that she gets for free and this is one of the best. Keep in mind when it comes to salon brands you have to buy them from a salon because in chain stores like target or cvs the product is different. The smell is relaxing but can be strong but if you don’t mind that this might be a great shampoo for you.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I. CANT. RECCOMEND. THIS. STUFF. ANY. MORE. I’m a cosmetologist myself, so I know a good shampoo when I see one. This is one that I personally use on my blonde, coarse hair. It’s so moisturizing. I used to have really bad dandruff as well, the tea tree oil in this product completely got rid of my dandruff, AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW GOOD IT SMELLS. It was so satisfying to finally find a shampoo that works for not only my hair, but my clients RAVE about this product. 10/10
Brick, NJ
Do you suffer from dry scalp?? I know i do. I have been using this shampoo for about a year now. And i am so happy I started using it. During, the colder days of the year I am extremely dry and suffer from eczema. This has been the only shampoo to help my dryness. I always make sure to get my hands on the jumbo liters when they go on sale at Ulta.. Actually, the sale is going on now so make sure to stock up and get yours today. Dont let your scalp suffer 😊
Tullahoma , TN
As a hair pro, good products are extremely important to me. I go back and forth between shampoos a lot, but I have been stuck on this one for several months. It’s super moisturizing without weighing the hair down, and leaves your hair feeling super fresh. The scent may be strong for some but that’s par for the course with tea tree. I’ve noticed my scalp has made major improvements throughout the winter when using this compared to regular shampoo.
Brownsville, TX
I think I have probably used all sorts of shampoos on my hair recently, I noticed my hair was starting to loose its moisture and had a lot of split ends. That’s when I came across this hair saving shampoo and let me tell you I am hooked! The shampoo has done wonders for my hair. I have been using it for about a year more or less and split ends are a thing of the past. My hair is shiny and silky. Haven’t had my hair feel so good in a while!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salem, MA
il y a 10 mois
Does anyone have a really good hair solution for frizz?? I’m currently using Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and the partnering conditioner for moisture and health, but it still doesn’t seem to control the frizz.
Kasidy B. • il y a 10 mois
I would recommend trying Redken’s Frizz Dismiss line! Also, when your hair is wet use a bit of oil to help keep it straight