BY PAUL MITCHELL #65 in Shampoo

Our replenishing Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo™ gently cleanses and conditions hair at the same time, leaving it soft and smooth for hours. Calming lavender soothes the mind while cool mint invigorates the scalp for a spa-like feeling right at home.

WHAT IT DOES

This calming quencher cleanses, soothes and replenishes dry, unruly hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Moisture-rich conditioners and amino acids improve strength, shine and manageability, while calming lavender, mint and tea tree soothe mind and spirit.

ADDED BONUS

The dreamy scent puts hair and mind at ease.

FEATURES

• I have a byracial daughter and I was told that when I use...2 Answers
  • I have color treated hair. How well does this work with c...1 Answers
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
This is my ride or die absolute favorite shampoo brand. Ive been using it since I was a kid. My mother (a cosmetologist) swore it helped keep bugs away in school and I can say that in all my years of public school in a poor rural area I never got lice except for one time when I was a senior in highschool and babysitting and I got it from the place I was babysitting because it was infested! And my best friend had it nearly everytime the school checked heads. Her and I were inseparable and always together so tell me how I didn't get it all those years? It's this stuff I swear! Paul Mitchell products are fantastic products hands down. I've never tried anything from them I didn't like. From shampoo to hair spray and even their brushes are amazing too! And this products especially smells sooooooooo good!
Shelby B.
This is my holy grail shampoo and conditioner! It's worth every penny. My stylist got me turned onto Paul Mitchell products and I haven't looked back! I have curly, frizzy, color-treated hair as well as scalp psoriasis, so finding a product that not only makes my hair feel smooth and soft but doesn't irritate my scalp? Kind of impossible. However, these products are a game-changer! They hydrate my scalp, leaving it feeling clean and fresh. My hair shaft is soft and smooth and doesn't break off like it used to. My color stays a strong red for almost two months (no small feat). I will say that since this is a sulfate-free shampoo, it doesn't lather much - only use up to a half-dollar sized amount for long, thick hair! My medium sized bottles last me for months.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I came to influenster for recommendations on how to fix dandruff/dry/itchy scalp and many suggested this shampoo and conditioner. I bought the smaller bottles to try and seemed a little on the pricier side at about $17 a bottle. The scent is amazing, but was skeptical at first about lavender and mint. I washed my hair with it and it felt cooling and calming on my scalp. I dried and styled my hair as usual and it is soft, shiny and light weight. First impressions are great! I hope that it is a permanent fix for my dandruff and dry scalp.
Melanie L.
San Francisco, CA
Love the scent. Love the thoroughness of the product. Just love it. There’s something about showering with a lavender shampoo that puts me at ease. I would say it is really good for dry scalp. Other products that I’ve tried leave me with some sort of dandruff looking stuff on my head and I don’t usually have that problem so I constantly change shampoos to find something that works and this worked. It does a great job at fighting hair oils and leaves your hair smelling great.
Eddie C.
Orange County
LOVE!
Last winter I was going through a very dry scalp phase and I was trying shampoo after shampoo. After some research I discovered Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Lavender Mint Shampoo which was suppose to be very moisturizing. After reading some reviews I decided to give it a shot. I had never spent more then $8.00 on shampoo before since all my previous purchases had been made from a drugstore. The first thing that impressed me was the smell. It smelled like heaven! The second thing that impressed me was the lather. I have to have a good lather or I will never use that shampoo ever again. Well oh boy did it lather amazingly and effortlessly. After a few washes I noticed my scalp wasn't as itchy, my hair smelled amazing and was shiny. I recommend this shampoo to everyone. And the best part? It's cruelty-free! Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo
Sam B.
Best shampoo I've ever used. It is around $20 which may seem a bit expensive but it is 100% worth it. It smells great, feels great on my hair, and keeps my hair in great condition. I have medium length brown hair, never dyed, and this product is amazing. The only cons are if you switch off this to another product your scalp may be a bit itchy and the shampoo doesn't help dandruff.
Sanjota P.
Bloomington, IL
This is more like a cleanser than a shampoo which leaves strands refreshingly clean and full of shine. If you have any of the above problems with your hair (dry & oily scalp, loss of hair, dandruff, itchy scalp) then it is definitely worth giving it a try.
I liked the lavender scent which gives fresh feeling after every wash. Small quantity will generate large foam.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Great clarifying shampoo! Gets all the dirt and buildup gone!! Perfect for a shampoo after a sewin or an extended wear protective style! This is best for oily or itchy scalps! I would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends due to the fact that even though this is a professional product it is available at more than just professional only store!
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE everything about this shampoo, conditioner, and leave in spray! It smells phenomenal. It feels amazing on your scalp and it very moisturizing! I used it years ago when my hair was very damaged and it worked wonders on my hair. I recently when back into the salon for a trim and they had it in stock! I was beyond thrilled!
Mara H.
One of my all-time favorite shampoos. It is truly moisturizing - probably best for a 'combination' scalp. The smell is incredible and is lathers very well. This is safe to use on color-treated hair. A small bottle seems to last a pretty long time, though I have short hair. I would absolutely buy again.
Delfina R.
Peoria , AZ
Is this worth buying? I liked the idea of using this brand but don't know anyone who has.
Erika M.
Is this good for damaged/ really fine hair ?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Is this good to use every time I wash my hair? I wash it every other day. And is it good for color treated hair?
I have a byracial daughter and I was told that when I use the conditioner do not rinse it out to let it stay on her hair to keep the curls moisturized and bounce and try not to wash her hair as much is it ok or good to do that
tracey s.