BY PAUL MITCHELL

Drench your hair in total hydration withLavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner™. Light enough to use daily, this formula moisturizes, detangles and smoothes strands. Scents of lavender and mint calm the spirit while leaving hair smelling deliciously fresh all day long. Ultra-rich conditioners hydrate moisture-starved hair, while calming lavender, mint and tea tree soothe mind and spirit.

How To Use:

Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair. Massage. Rinse completely.

• Is this really worth the money? I use Walmart brand tea t...2 Answers
  • I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it ...3 Answers
  • I have heard good and bad things about the smell of this ...4 Answers
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I was recommended the divacurl original system for my dry damaged hair and while it worked the first couple of times it ended up making my hair super weighed down and greasy. My dad has just the normal tea tree version I tried it and I fell in love. Ulta was having a sale in this brand and my mom knows I’m a sucker for lavender and when she saw it was moisturizing she got it for me. I have now trie it for over three weeks and my hair is so soft I can’t stop touching it! It hasn’t stripped the color out of my hair and the smell is to die for! I recommend getting this over any other product it works amazing and you get a ton of product for what you are paying.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I recently bought this for my 4 year old daughter to start using on her hair. Tea tree oil helps prevent against lice, for all the mommas out there! This smells AMAZING and leaves my daughters hair so soft. She has long, thick, curly hair and this helps detangle as well! I got this in the liter bottle during Ulta’s semi annual “jumbo event.” I highly recommend this for any moms of school age kiddos
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
I love this conditioner in the winter months. I use this conditioner along with the tea tree special shampoo and it keeps my scalp comfortable. In the winter I get itchy scalp and these both help tremendously. The itchiness goes away once the weather heats up.
Kate H.
Omaha, NE
I love the lavender and mint scent; it definitely helps me relax after a long day at work when I shower and massage this conditioner into my hair. Not only does it leave my hair feeling soft and healthy afterwards but the scent that lingers is comforting at night.
Rayleen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love Paul Mitchell. It’s always 100% worth every penny I spend. The tea tree system has 3 varieties: special, lavender mint, and lemon sage. All are awesome but I always pick lavender mint. I loved the delicate floral notes and the over all minty tingle you get from this container. It leave me ultra relaxed and my hair feels soft and manageable. This system is super cleansing so if you have a problem with build up I very much recommend trying Paul Mitchell’s tea tree systems.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Nice spray on leave in conditioner. I love the scent. It goes on easier if you spray into your hand and then smooth on your hair. It does help with frizz but there other products that work better. I love to use it as a detangler for my daughters hair as tea tree and lavender are know to keep lice away its nice to spray in the mornings before school as a precaution.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
This conditioner is amazing! It’s very thick. I usually leave leave it in while I’m shaving and it makes my hair sooooo soft. The smell is so fresh. Very minty! It really helps to keep my scalp less itchy in between washes.
Rachel A.
Youngstown, OH
Great for my dry scalp. I love the smell, it isn’t too strong. This really helps soothe my scalp and put some moisture back into my hair which I definitely need. Well worth the money for me. I also love the shampoo.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This was my go to conditioner for years. I have psoriasis so the tea tree worked wonders for my scalp and the lavendar kept my hair soft and hydrated. Didnt leave residue in my hair and left it managabale 1
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Purchased at ulta beauty. Smells amazing and leaves my ends feeling moisturised, and clean. I've suffered from dry ends for a while since bleaching my hair, and this has definitely been an improvement. Would recommend to a family member or friend.
Christa V.
Walker, LA
I have always wanted to try this one but I'm curious, does it make your hair oily?
Brenda G.
I have heard good and bad things about the smell of this conditioner. I'd be willing to bear the smell for the benefits though. Does it smell good or bad in your opinion?
Crystal D.
Pflugerville, TX
I've wanted to try this to help treat psoriasis on my scalp, but have avoided it thus far just due to the price. More than willing to pay for it if it has helped anyone. Is this something that could help with scalp plaque psoriasis?
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?
Tiffanie Jean G.
Bryan, OH
Is this really worth the money? I use Walmart brand tea tree and it makes my hair greasy. Looking for something to help with that.