BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
I recently used this product and it felt great , it has a nice lavender and mint fragrance, it's a little pricey but it works great I would recommend this to my friends to use.
Jennifer B.
As a hair stylist this conditioner made my hair feel great. i color often and i need something that will make my hair healthy and safe for my color...id definitely recommend. LOVE THE SMELL
Sarah B.
Sioux Falls
Love this producg. The smell always calms me and the product does exactly what it says it will. The price is a bit up there but it is definitely worth it.
Raven T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Honestly this is one of my favorite hair care products. Not only does it smell amazing but detangle my hair and keeps my hair from tangling.
Alexandra R.
Homestead , FL
Love this conditioner leaves your hair smelling so great I can't live without, it is effective and soothing to the scalp.
Rosie G.
Really great had this done at one of their salons and now i always ask for it super amazing and in love with the scent
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Packaging is so nice and smells so good and fresh a dm it’s affordable and my hair type is grease
Rachel C.
Coralville, IA
I just started using the TeaTree Lavender Mint shampoo and conditioner by Paul Mitchell and I love it! The smell is so relaxing and refreshing, as soon as I start using it my whole shower smells wonderful. It's been great on my hair so far as well - it's mild and doesn't leave it dry or greasy.
Sherry N.
hinton , alberta
I loved this product. I had gotten the set shampoo and conditioner , before Christmas from my hairdresser. I found my hair to be very soft and manageable after the first time. The best part of this was the scent loved it . I would definitely repurchase if I could find it in my town.😀
Janet W.
Surrey, BC
I am an avid Paul Mitchell fan. This is by far one of my favorites because it leaves my hair soft and manageable and the smell is heaven sent. If you are looking for a fabulous conditioner to moisturizer your hair, pick this one ... You will not be disappointed.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?