BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Raven T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Honestly this is one of my favorite hair care products. Not only does it smell amazing but detangle my hair and keeps my hair from tangling.
Kersten C.
Sun City, CA
This line smells sooo good. The lavender scent is relaxing while the mint actually makes your scalp tingle which feels amazing!
Claudia C.
Love this conditioner! Leaves my scalp feeling clean and fresh after every wash. It also works great on my color treated hair.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
The smell of this is so refreshing in a hot steamy shower! I really feel it soaking into my locks and treating my split-ends!
It tingles so much! great fit the morning! the only thing I don't like about it is that the tingle is sometimes to strong.
Alexandra R.
Homestead , FL
Love this conditioner leaves your hair smelling so great I can't live without, it is effective and soothing to the scalp.
Rosie G.
Really great had this done at one of their salons and now i always ask for it super amazing and in love with the scent
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Packaging is so nice and smells so good and fresh a dm it’s affordable and my hair type is grease
Great for damaged and frizzy hair.
Makes you're hair smooth and kept clean good
It's the best
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I love this it feel good it feel moisturizing it smell king of good ibrecommended try it
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?