BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Jennifer B.
As a hair stylist this conditioner made my hair feel great. i color often and i need something that will make my hair healthy and safe for my color...id definitely recommend. LOVE THE SMELL
Anabel S.
This one in particular smells amazing although it is not my top go to as far as moisturizing. I used it for about a month and as far as price it is affordable. When compared to matrix I'd much rather matrix. I was a tad disappointed, I expected the product to be much more moisturizing.
Chelsea H.
Louisville, KY
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint moisturizing conditioner not only smells amazing, it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and so healthy. It's light weight and great for your scalp as well.
Lindsey F.
Hands down the best conditioner on Paul Mitchell's line and definitely one of my all time favorites. It smells amazing and it leaves your hair feeling clean and not greasy.
Rachel H.
Hodges, SC
Love this product! Light weight conditioning and smells amazing!!
I have extremely thick chemically treated hair and would definitely use this as my daily go-to!
No harsh build up, color safe, and so refreshing.
gina N.
Love this conditioner and use it daily. I have been using this conditioner and shampoo for several years now. I have tried others but always come back to this. It's my ride or die.
Natalie D.
Buffalo, NY
Between this and the special tea tree my hair is healthier than ever . The lavender doesn't tingle as much as the special tea tree and the scent is more mild. Love both, I buy them by the liter !
Tania S.
Riverside, CA
This conditioner works wonders for my dry frizzy hair and the smell is great but not overpowering. I'm always switching between this and the Redken All Soft.
Sarah B.
Sioux Falls
Love this producg. The smell always calms me and the product does exactly what it says it will. The price is a bit up there but it is definitely worth it.
Raven T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Honestly this is one of my favorite hair care products. Not only does it smell amazing but detangle my hair and keeps my hair from tangling.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?