BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line smells really good. The lavender scent is very relaxing while the mint makes my scalp tingle. It feels amazing! The packaging is pretty and the pump makes it really easy to use in the shower. I have really thick curly hair and It really moisturizes my hair. I just wish the price was lower and the product had more slip.
Anabel S.
This one in particular smells amazing although it is not my top go to as far as moisturizing. I used it for about a month and as far as price it is affordable. When compared to matrix I'd much rather matrix. I was a tad disappointed, I expected the product to be much more moisturizing.
Great for damaged and frizzy hair.
Makes you're hair smooth and kept clean good
It's the best
Mary T.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this line - super hydrating on my thick, normal-to-coarse hair! I use both the shampoo and conditioner religiously, and love both. The scent is subtle and grown-up, not like so many overpowering fruity products on the market. I'll use this shampp and conditioner forever!!
It tingles so much! great fit the morning! the only thing I don't like about it is that the tingle is sometimes to strong.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing!! I usually get the bigger bottle since I have long hair and it lasts me a good while. The scent is good. But what it does for my hair is incredible. It helps eliminate frizz and breakage from my hair. It also moisturizes my hair. I recommend it. It is worth the price. I dye my hair a lot so I use this to keep my hair's health in check!! You can find this at Ulta.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a hair stylist this conditioner made my hair feel great. i color often and i need something that will make my hair healthy and safe for my color...id definitely recommend. LOVE THE SMELL
Tamaron C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was introduced to this conditioner I had my hair relaxed at a Paul Mitchell School. I did not know Paul Mitchell had a relaxer. When the relaxer is washed out it is called a Journey and they use the Lavender Mint. I fell in love with the conditioner and have been using it for over a year. The smell is very relaxing and it leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Rachel H.
Hodges, SC
Love this product! Light weight conditioning and smells amazing!!
I have extremely thick chemically treated hair and would definitely use this as my daily go-to!
No harsh build up, color safe, and so refreshing.
Natalie D.
Buffalo, NY
Between this and the special tea tree my hair is healthier than ever . The lavender doesn't tingle as much as the special tea tree and the scent is more mild. Love both, I buy them by the liter !
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?