BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I love this it feel good it feel moisturizing it smell king of good ibrecommended try it
Genesis G.
I'm giving this conditioner 4 stars because of the smell. This literally smells like you took some random grass and leaves and blended it together and put it in the bottle! lol seriously tho, if you can get past the smell, it dose make your hair nice and moisturized!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Smells really good; more of a tea tree mint. I never get any hints of lavender. I bought this on Amazon in the large size. The bottle fell i the shower, making the nozzle non-functioning. It can make my hair oily at times so I stopped using it so often.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! It keeps my hair super soft and doesn't need to be left in for two minutes like some other ones. The scent is perfect to calm me before bed since I usually shower at night. I recommend for anyone with dry damaged hair
Cristin P.
Graham, NC
My absolute favorite conditioner! It leaves your hair soft and touchable! It smells great and gives great moisture, definitely a little more than your normal drugstore conditioners but it’s worth it, it’s even safe for color!
Justine B.
Michigan
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner 10.14 - This product smells AMAZING and leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed. I use this product every time and compared to other conditioners I believe this one leaves my hair feeling and looking the best. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend.
Nancy C.
Fort pierce
I really like this shampoo. I have tried tons of shampoos both expensive and cheap and this one so far is the best I've tried. My hair is oily at the scalp and dry on the ends and is also very thin and baby fine. I always struggle to find a shampoo that cleans my scalp well but doesn't strip my hair or leave my hair greasy. This one seems to do the trick. I won't be changing shampoos anytime soon.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
Got this product because ulta recommended it for thick frizzy hair (my hair type). Had high hopes for this product to ease my friziness and just make my hair look nicer. Was left underwhelmed. Friziness has stayed exactly the same, the only difference I've noticed in my hair is that it feels softer. Another minus for me was the strong scent. I'm usually not sensitive to smell but this was too much even for me.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I'm so glad I decided to pick this conditioner up a few months ago it's so good leaves my dry, dull hair soft and shiny. I bought it for my scalp issues.  This conditioner works wonders and has a very mild tingle on the scalp that will intensify if you leave it on with a plastic cap.  The bottle is small for the price but so worth it.
Tamaron C.
I was introduced to this conditioner I had my hair relaxed at a Paul Mitchell School. I did not know Paul Mitchell had a relaxer. When the relaxer is washed out it is called a Journey and they use the Lavender Mint. I fell in love with the conditioner and have been using it for over a year. The smell is very relaxing and it leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?