BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Natalie M.
Very nice hair product. It has a very strong scent and nice refreshing shampoo and conditioner. It's more of a higher end product. The product last for a good amount of time. I would recommend this product!!!!
Natalie D.
Buffalo, NY
Between this and the special tea tree my hair is healthier than ever . The lavender doesn't tingle as much as the special tea tree and the scent is more mild. Love both, I buy them by the liter !
Chelsea H.
Louisville, KY
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint moisturizing conditioner not only smells amazing, it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and so healthy. It's light weight and great for your scalp as well.
gina N.
Love this conditioner and use it daily. I have been using this conditioner and shampoo for several years now. I have tried others but always come back to this. It's my ride or die.
Tania S.
Riverside, CA
This conditioner works wonders for my dry frizzy hair and the smell is great but not overpowering. I'm always switching between this and the Redken All Soft.
Kersten C.
Sun City, CA
This line smells sooo good. The lavender scent is relaxing while the mint actually makes your scalp tingle which feels amazing!
Claudia C.
Love this conditioner! Leaves my scalp feeling clean and fresh after every wash. It also works great on my color treated hair.
Sadie A.
Springfield, MO
The smell of this is so refreshing in a hot steamy shower! I really feel it soaking into my locks and treating my split-ends!
It tingles so much! great fit the morning! the only thing I don't like about it is that the tingle is sometimes to strong.
Great for damaged and frizzy hair.
Makes you're hair smooth and kept clean good
It's the best
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?