BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wouldn't use any other conditioner or shampoo! I have dry but also oily hair and it's perfect! I always buy at the salon I use. Only complaint is the price. 😕 I won't use anything else honestly, but I do wish it cost less!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! It keeps my hair super soft and doesn't need to be left in for two minutes like some other ones. The scent is perfect to calm me before bed since I usually shower at night. I recommend for anyone with dry damaged hair
Brooke  C.
Westminster , MD
I work at a Paul Mitchell focus salon so I'm around these products everyday. This conditioner is excellent. It has an amazing smell that's very relaxing. It's perfect at detangling and giving you that moisture boost you need.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
Love this conditioner and a little goes a long way. Leaves my hair soft and easy to manage. The smell stays on your hair until you wash it again. I buy it at ulta and take advantage of when they have buy 2 get 1 free.
Trisha M.
Berne, IN
I have oily scalp and dry hair, and this shampoo does the trick for me! It leaves my hair and scalp fresh while removing the static. It is on the pricier side, but it's a better deal in the liter bottles.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
The scent of this conditioner is to die for. It is very effective for moisturizing dry hair. My hair is extremely damaged from coloring and using heat tools. This does the trick and I am very satisfied.
Lindsey F.
Hands down the best conditioner on Paul Mitchell's line and definitely one of my all time favorites. It smells amazing and it leaves your hair feeling clean and not greasy.
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
I use this conditioner every day on my hair it's very good for thick, coarse or dry hair. It heals and nourishes and moisturizers! I love the way it smells and it's very calming and relaxing !
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
I haven't purchased this product for myself because I haven't seen it in a liter size. I do however use plenty when I stay at my sister haha. I love my hair to be smooth and fresh. This covers it.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?