BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Dana C.
Austin, TX
This conditioner is amazing!! I usually get the bigger bottle since I have long hair and it lasts me a good while. The scent is good. But what it does for my hair is incredible. It helps eliminate frizz and breakage from my hair. It also moisturizes my hair. I recommend it. It is worth the price. I dye my hair a lot so I use this to keep my hair's health in check!! You can find this at Ulta.
Danielle I.
This line smells really good. The lavender scent is very relaxing while the mint makes my scalp tingle. It feels amazing! The packaging is pretty and the pump makes it really easy to use in the shower. I have really thick curly hair and It really moisturizes my hair. I just wish the price was lower and the product had more slip.
Anabel S.
This one in particular smells amazing although it is not my top go to as far as moisturizing. I used it for about a month and as far as price it is affordable. When compared to matrix I'd much rather matrix. I was a tad disappointed, I expected the product to be much more moisturizing.
Mary T.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this line - super hydrating on my thick, normal-to-coarse hair! I use both the shampoo and conditioner religiously, and love both. The scent is subtle and grown-up, not like so many overpowering fruity products on the market. I'll use this shampp and conditioner forever!!
Sable A.
PM I think was the original tea tree shampoo and conditioner that I tried as a professional! It is very strong smell but the lavender def gives a gentle scent off! I think it's a great addition to any head of hair suffering from itchy, dry scalp or in the need of moisture
Stacy K.
Not a fan of Paul Mitchell products especially the mint scent. It leaves your scalp tingle which is an odd feeling and it also leaves a nasty after smell on your hair. This conditioner is not cheap and does not work well with thin, curly hair. Would never buy again.
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl
This conditioner is absolutely amazing!!! The smell is also very good. It makes me hair extremely soft. Compared to other products this one beats out and is worth the higher price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for great hair
Julia M.
I love this line of conditioners and especially the lavender mint, it's so refreshing to smell. The conditioner has excellent moisture and hydration for the hair and does improve the overall life of hair after a few uses.
Kristina R.
I love this conditioner!!! Makes my hair smell great and makes my hair feel super soft. The price is okay but not complaining. I normally order online or I normally buy it at a salon I go to. Definitely a recommend!
Rachel H.
Hodges, SC
Love this product! Light weight conditioning and smells amazing!!
I have extremely thick chemically treated hair and would definitely use this as my daily go-to!
No harsh build up, color safe, and so refreshing.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?