BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay calm cool and quenched with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. With instant detangling conditioners it provides ultra rich hydration to smooth split ends helping to reduce breakage. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner hydrates and protects using a special blend of moisture rich conditioners and the latest silicone technology quenches moisture starved hair. Lavender eases anxiety while mint revitalises spirits with a fresh outlook. Put the two together and you've got the perfect retreat from stressful days and frenzied schedules. Now you can relax and unwind soothing the senses with natural extracts of calming lavender mint and tea tree with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturising Conditioner. Directions of use: Apply desired amount to the palms of your hands. Massage into your hair. Rinse out completely. see more...

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't ...3 Answers
Ashley s.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff was my stew saving grace for my hair. I went through a big color process and it helped me keep it soft and healthy. I pay $15 for the smaller bottle at a local hair place. I also buy the matching shampoo which runs the same price. I think the best part of this line is the amazing smell! I can smell it in my hair for 2/3 days. I would recommend this to those who color treat and are trying to keep their hair healthy. I will use this as long as the line continues!
Genesis G.
I'm giving this conditioner 4 stars because of the smell. This literally smells like you took some random grass and leaves and blended it together and put it in the bottle! lol seriously tho, if you can get past the smell, it dose make your hair nice and moisturized!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Smells really good; more of a tea tree mint. I never get any hints of lavender. I bought this on Amazon in the large size. The bottle fell i the shower, making the nozzle non-functioning. It can make my hair oily at times so I stopped using it so often.
Cristin P.
Graham, NC
My absolute favorite conditioner! It leaves your hair soft and touchable! It smells great and gives great moisture, definitely a little more than your normal drugstore conditioners but it’s worth it, it’s even safe for color!
Justine B.
Michigan
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner 10.14 - This product smells AMAZING and leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed. I use this product every time and compared to other conditioners I believe this one leaves my hair feeling and looking the best. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend.
Nancy C.
Fort pierce
I really like this shampoo. I have tried tons of shampoos both expensive and cheap and this one so far is the best I've tried. My hair is oily at the scalp and dry on the ends and is also very thin and baby fine. I always struggle to find a shampoo that cleans my scalp well but doesn't strip my hair or leave my hair greasy. This one seems to do the trick. I won't be changing shampoos anytime soon.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
Got this product because ulta recommended it for thick frizzy hair (my hair type). Had high hopes for this product to ease my friziness and just make my hair look nicer. Was left underwhelmed. Friziness has stayed exactly the same, the only difference I've noticed in my hair is that it feels softer. Another minus for me was the strong scent. I'm usually not sensitive to smell but this was too much even for me.
Dana T.
brentwood, NY
I'm so glad I decided to pick this conditioner up a few months ago it's so good leaves my dry, dull hair soft and shiny. I bought it for my scalp issues.  This conditioner works wonders and has a very mild tingle on the scalp that will intensify if you leave it on with a plastic cap.  The bottle is small for the price but so worth it.
Presley N.
Midwest City
One of my favorite. Very moisturizing and leaves the hair feeling so soft. Also the smell, I can't get enough. My whole house smells amazing after using this. I love both the shampoo and conditioner. It works best on really soaking wet hair since it's so concentrated it takes some extra water to get it nice and lathering.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wouldn't use any other conditioner or shampoo! I have dry but also oily hair and it's perfect! I always buy at the salon I use. Only complaint is the price. 😕 I won't use anything else honestly, but I do wish it cost less!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?