BY PAUL MITCHELL

Drench your hair in total hydration withLavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner™. Light enough to use daily, this formula moisturizes, detangles and smoothes strands. Scents of lavender and mint calm the spirit while leaving hair smelling deliciously fresh all day long.

WHAT IT DOES

This soothing quencher hydrates, detangles, softens and replenishes dry, thirsty hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Ultra-rich conditioners hydrate moisture-starved hair, while calming lavender, mint and tea tree soothe mind and spirit.

ADDED BONUS

The dreamy scent puts hair and mind at ease.

FEATURES

• I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it ...3 Answers
  • I have heard good and bad things about the smell of this ...4 Answers
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I recently bought this for my 4 year old daughter to start using on her hair. Tea tree oil helps prevent against lice, for all the mommas out there! This smells AMAZING and leaves my daughters hair so soft. She has long, thick, curly hair and this helps detangle as well! I got this in the liter bottle during Ulta’s semi annual “jumbo event.” I highly recommend this for any moms of school age kiddos
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Conditioning Leave-In Spray 6.8oz more...
Nice spray on leave in conditioner. I love the scent. It goes on easier if you spray into your hand and then smooth on your hair. It does help with frizz but there other products that work better. I love to use it as a detangler for my daughters hair as tea tree and lavender are know to keep lice away its nice to spray in the mornings before school as a precaution.
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
I use it with the Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint shampoo. It is BEYOND amazing for dry scalp. Other products leave build up on my scalp and I don’t have that problem with this line. I will definitely be purchasing this over and over again. I buy mine from Hair Cuttery.
Arlette C.
Paul Mitchell products has done wonders for my hair totally in love with it I would recommend it for anybody that's having problems with your hair Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
Justine A.
1920 reviews
I love this conditioner in the winter months. I use this conditioner along with the tea tree special shampoo and it keeps my scalp comfortable. In the winter I get itchy scalp and these both help tremendously. The itchiness goes away once the weather heats up.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This conditioner is amazing! It’s very thick. I usually leave leave it in while I’m shaving and it makes my hair sooooo soft. The smell is so fresh. Very minty! It really helps to keep my scalp less itchy in between washes.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
The perfect conditioner. Color-safe, and smells amazing. Really moisturizes your hair. Paired with the shampoo my hair feels so soft and has a great shine. The price is reasonable for such great results and the longevity of the product!
Genesis G.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner 10.14 more...
I'm giving this conditioner 4 stars because of the smell. This literally smells like you took some random grass and leaves and blended it together and put it in the bottle! lol seriously tho, if you can get past the smell, it dose make your hair nice and moisturized!
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Purchased at ulta beauty. Smells amazing and leaves my ends feeling moisturised, and clean. I've suffered from dry ends for a while since bleaching my hair, and this has definitely been an improvement. Would recommend to a family member or friend.
Brianne Z.
Columbia
This is great shampoo! It has a wonderful smell. You get your money’s worth in this product. It makes my curls soft, shiny, and healthy. I love that a little bit goes a long way as well! It’s the best
Christa V.
Walker, LA
I have always wanted to try this one but I'm curious, does it make your hair oily?
Brenda G.
I have heard good and bad things about the smell of this conditioner. I'd be willing to bear the smell for the benefits though. Does it smell good or bad in your opinion?
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I have used the original Tea Tree Oil conditioner and it doesn't moisture my hair. Does this do a better job at moisturizing hair?
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've wanted to try this to help treat psoriasis on my scalp, but have avoided it thus far just due to the price. More than willing to pay for it if it has helped anyone. Is this something that could help with scalp plaque psoriasis?
Tiffanie Jean G.
Bryan, OH
Is this really worth the money? I use Walmart brand tea tree and it makes my hair greasy. Looking for something to help with that.