BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smooth on this ultra-rich product and feel at ease in your skin. The thick lather washes away worries while lush lavender, cool mint and tingly tea tree pamper mind, body and spirit.

Buy on Amazon
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I recently stayed at a hotel that had this in the bathroom. I did not expect it to be anything, but to my surprise this was amazing. I like the texture of the lotion, it is very moisturizing and the lemony scent smells so fresh and amazing. It is definitely my favorite!
Kerri N.
Halifax, NS
This stuff smells divine and contains the same scent as the lavender mint shampoo and conditioner. It hydrates quite well but absorbs without feeling greasy. I tend to use it more so on my arms and hands because the size and price would make it go fast using it as an all over body lotion. If you like lavender give this a try!
Krista C.
St. John's
I loved the smell of this product. I sometimes find body butters greasy but this one wasn't. Absorbs fairly quickly. Left my skin super soft.