BeautyHairHair ProductsPaul Mitchell
Lavender Mint Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Duo 10 oz by Unknown

by Paul Mitchell

Shampoo 10.14 oz - Experience the tingle of invigorating tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender. Help wash away impurities as hair becomes fresh and clean, full of vitality and luster. Color safe and ideal for all hair types. Conditioner 10.14 oz. - Experience the natural magic of tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender. Enjoy an invigorating tingle that leaves the hair and scalp looking and feeling healthy. The moisturizing botanical blend tackles tangles for instant manageability. Color safe and ideal for all hair types.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Duo; Shampoo 10.14oz, Conditioner 10.14oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Duo 10 oz by Unknown!
Tina C.
Ocala, FL
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Duo 10 oz by Unknown uploaded by Tina C.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo/conditioner to use, always! Not only does the tea tree oil clarify my roots, but it keeps my hair silky smooth and clean feeling for an extra day compared to other clarifying shampoos. Also, the scent of the lavender and other ingredients inside this shampoo & conditioner duo is phenomenal! I dunno how, but the mint, lavender & tea tree oil come together perfectly with scent and that tingly feeling your scalp gets. I cannot even express how eveyone needs to try Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Liter Duo Set at least once in their life! I *guarantee* that you will NOT want to use any other tea tree oil shampoo after having tried Paul Mitchell's Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Duo 10 oz by Unknown. My only negative remark on this product is how expensive it can be seen for in beauty supply shops. Online I can usually find the 1L pump shampoo & conditioner set for $50 or less. My local hair salon was selling smaller sized bottles individually for $39.99! I'm not sure if this is due to the greed of the beauty salon's or their owner's or if Paul Mitchell isn't providing enough of an incentive or discount to sell from their product at a salon, but whatever it is...it needs to be addressed. This is probably one of the main reasons why it's hard to make money as a beautician. Enough of my personal opinion, go get you some Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner!
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
I love the scent! This product made me feel like I was at a Solon and pampering myself. There were times I felt I needed to use more to feel like my hair was clean.
Alexis P.
GILBERT, AZ
A hair stylist used this shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair a few years ago, and it's been my go-to ever since. Besides just being a good shampoo, it smells so good! It's like getting free aromatherapy while you shower. (Plus during ULTA's jumbo sale you can get a really good deal on it!)
Megha J.
Mckinney, TX
I have tried Paul Mitchell’s Lavender Mint hydrating shampoo and conditioner few years back for to treat dry hair after my highlight was wearing out. This shampoo provides the hydration my hair needed and made it look more healthy and shiny. I love the varieties of Tea Tree products.
Heather B.
Williston, VT
I really love the smell of these - it's super relaxing and calming, The shampoo cleans well & doesn't overdry, but I have a slight problem with the conditioner; I have fine hair and it will weigh my hair down unless it's rinsed really well - it takes a while to get it all out, and it just feels a bit greasy. I'd recommend for thicker hair that tends toward dryness.
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Paul Mitchell is definitely an oldie but a goodie that’s for sure! This shampoo and conditioner is not my favorite but it definitely smells good and is a affordable hair product that has been around for years doing a great job! This is a great product for dandruff also just FYI!
Casey L.
Lewes, DE
Ahhhh I love the smell! I love this product in the winter when my hair needs a little extra tlc from the cold!
Sonia S.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells amazing and leaves my hair really soft silky and shiny. Its like the just left the salon hair that i love if ya know what i mean.
Amanda S.
Syracuse
One of my favorite hair sets. First of all it has helped my dry scalp. I suffer from dandruff sometimes and since using this product it has really helped calm my scalp down. I've also noticed my hair has been moisturized and more healthy. When my hair dries it just looks so shiny and smooth since using this consistently .I absolutely love this set and plan on using it for a while .plus you get a huge bottle that lasts forever
Crystal  G.
Cross Plains, TN
I like this shampoo, I didn't particularly care for the scent of the lavender mint together. Also this Duo is extremely pricey, but the value is there. The hydrating notes went very well my hair was not dry.

Looking for your answer?