BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gentle, Tearless Wash Keep bath time a fun time.  This conditioning shampoo helps calm and soothe skin and scalp.  It s an excellent bubble bath, too. Suitable for daily use, except on color-treated hair. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are miss see more...

• Omg what??? I didn't know Paul Mitchell had a hair care line for ...1 Answers
  • Whoa. Paul Mitchell makes baby shampoo? Had no idea. 3 Answers
  • I have never seen this for kids! Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Mia J.
Kerman
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this shampoo. I use this daily to take my daughter a bath. It is tear free and the scent is like a fresh scent, it is very long lasting a bottle last about 2 months. This shampoo is worth your money
Whitney M.
My daughter has long curly hair & she's only a year old! I was using some product from Walmart & noticed her hair looking flaky! I asked my hair dresser what would be best for my daughters hair she recommended this Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry line. I found it, ordered it & I love it! The smell & the formula is amazing! My daughters hair has NO flakes, her curls look beautiful & smells so good! I'm glad I tried this product! It's affordable & I highly recommend it! :)
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous kids shampoo! Its gentle, tearless formula leaves my daughters hair soft, manageable, and smelling so good. The best part is that BC its safe on her eyes she (6 years old) is comfortable using it on her own, washing her own hair, which is wonderful! It makes her feel like a big girl so she looks forward to bath time. Would recommend for kids who need a moisture boost with a gentle formula!
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a life saver for my 3 yr old daughters curly fine hair. It matts easily if we don't use this. It lathers well and rinses well also. We actually received this as a baby shower gift and have been using it ever since.
Jasmilda M.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my 6 and 2 year old daughters! Makes washing their hair so much easier cause it doesn't hurt their eyes and it smells amazing leaving their feeling and looking beautiful.
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I have used this shampoo for my kids and I like the fact that it's tear free but it's not very conditioning. I have boys so it's not a big problem but for a little girl with longer hair some conditioner will have to be used.
Ashley F.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! This is perfect for your babies and it smells wonderful. It's my favorite product right now and the babes love it too! It's tear free like other brands and I am very happy with it!
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter's hair is super thick, long and high maintenance (she's 10). High end brands are the only products that work with her hair and this shampoo is her favorite. It's priced very well for the amount of product you get. The best part...no burning eyes if and when it gets in her eyes. I highly recommend this to any paren't with a child that has thick, long hair like mine does.
Michaella S.
Great shampoo for the kids! It really doesn't sting the eyes and doesn't contain numbing agents to prevent that like the leading brands. It smells amazing and does the job. It's very inexpensive for a salon brand as well.
Shelly B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and I know it won't sting their little eyes. I love Paul Mitchell products for myself so I'm thrilled they have a product for my daughters. The price is reasonable and I can grab a bottle at my local salon. I always tell my friends about this shampoo.
Sarah C.
Whoa. Paul Mitchell makes baby shampoo? Had no idea.
Jessica D.
I have never seen this for kids! Where can I purchase this?
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
Omg what??? I didn't know Paul Mitchell had a hair care line for kids.!!! Does anyone know if it really does not burn their eyes?? And where I can purchase this from???