BY PAUL MITCHELL

KeraTriplex® Treatment transforms weak, broken and brittle strands into pillars of strength and protects from further damage.

HOW IT WORKS
Step one of the KeraTriplex® 2-step Repair Treatment, the single-shot vial of isolated proteins is virtually identical to the keratin found in human hair.

ADDED BONUS
Keratin Intensive Treatment® is applied as step two to hydrate and add healthy, silky shine.

Chantal C.
San Francisco
I  used for the first time today and I was shocked. I never have any hair loss and my hair started falling when I was brushing my hair right away. I have never been so scared and mad at a product before. It should simply be banned. If you are blonde like me with fine hair stay away from this product!!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
This treatment leave s the hair feeling silky smooth. I get one of these done at lease every other time I’m in the salon, it repairs the damage that heat and coloring have cause and leaves the hair feeling replenished and healthy!
Grace P.
Franklin, NJ
Not sure why these have yet to be reviewed, they're actually amazing. They are high priced but if you follow the directions they literally put life back into your hair, they can also be kind of hard to find. I'm always on the lookout for the next miracle product (which never shows up) but these things are really really amazing, and if your hair is in poor condition, I strongly suggest them AND the awapuhi treatment conditioner, together they WILL reverse the damage as much as damage can be reversed.
Megan M.
Greer, SC
I love all things Paul Mitchell. The products are a little on the pricier side but they are worth it. I have very thin and color treated hair and it tends to dry out easily. Paul Mitchell products help keep my hair hydrated!
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Amazing!!! Transforms dry damaged hair into very healthy looking and manageable hair. Smells great. Kind of costly, but worth every penny. I am a cosmetologist so I get this from a distributor. I definitely recommend having treatments done with your stylist
kaitlyn p.
Fairfax Station, VA
This product is expensive but it does a fantastic job! You would not believe how much this product helped my damaged hair. After using this for awhile my hair looked amazing
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I get this gone in the salon every few months and I can really tell a difference from getting it done.
Becky G.
As a hairdresser these are amazing on the hair if you have very dry and damaged hair leave on for 15 mins and your hair feels amazing after
Samantha C.
Does this help died hair get better