BY PAUL MITCHELL #65 in Hair Treatments

The Keratin Intensive Treatment® is a weekly deep conditioner that delivers intense hydration and protection to hair that is weak and vulnerable. The proven performance of KeraTriplex® works to repair and rebuild while transforming dull, lifeless hair for a hydrated, shiny and smooth appearance.

WHAT IT DOES

Weekly deep conditioner repairs and protects vulnerable hair, and delivers intense hydration and shine.

HOW IT WORKS

KeraTriplex® rebuilds and repairs to transform lackluster hair, while awapuhi extract replenishes every strand with intense moisture and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Instantly improves hair texture with noticeable results.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

• What do you think about this product?? Paul Mitchell Ke...1 Answers
  • Is this more of a shampoo or a treatment (like the ones w...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this with damaged hair? Like real damaged...4 Answers
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
This conditioner smells sooo amazing, and keeps your hair smelling awesome even after you rinse it out. It’s great to use when your hair is feeling dry or stressed out. It’s very conditioning so I wouldn’t recommend using it everytime you wash your hair but it’s a great product
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
If you’re dealing with any kind of damage, breakage, or dullness with your hair, this is totally for you. It’s so intensely repairing, and feels so silky and hydrating. The entire line smells absolutely incredible. I wouldn’t use this for daily conditioner, but maybe every other wash depending on how often you wash your hair.
Michelle M.
This smells so good and makes my hair look smoother, softer and overall healthier. I love Paul Mitchell products this line has been one of my favorites. I purchased at a local salon and have been so happy with this purchase. A little pricey but totally worth the extra cash if you have it. Check it out
Ashley P.
Ahh! The days when I could get keratin treatments with this in cosmetology school. It was the best!! It left your hair feeling healthy again! I absolutely love it!
Suzie M.
I have bought Paul Mitchell Intensive Treatment for my over chlorinated hair. I spend alot of time in the sun and also in the water and having a great Intensive Hair Help does wonders for me. My hair type is mostly straight with some grey which tend to become wiry. I like the way it smooths all of it, and add shine too !
Kaila M.
I adore all Paul Mitchell products. They all leave my hair feeling like I’ve stepped out of the salon. This product in particular is great to use when my hair is feeling dry and brittle. It’s leaves it feeling soft, silky and shiny. 10/10 would recommend!
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
How many bottles of this stuff can I have well I got one for my home clients, boyfriends house and for me at home. I love the smell I have coarse hair and it don't dry my hair out. If your hair lacks moisture or need  protein go see a Professional !
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
My scalp is super dry and i hate it. when i first purchased this i was shocked from how effective it is. Super easy to apply if hair. I have no concerns on this product. super useful and i would buy anytime any day. i love it Definitely is helping my scalp become more hydrated and healthy.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Love, love, love!! This makes my hair so smooth, soft and healthy. Even the salon I work in uses it. The smell can be a little strong so that factor depends on the person.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I have really thick, wiry, course hair, and I am constantly looking for new products to soften my hair without chemically damaging it or permanently altering it. This stuff is awesome, I use it once every other week and i am very satisfied with the results.
Rosalinda V.
Does anyone use this with damaged hair? Like real damaged. I've died and bleached my hair so many times it's seriously just dread. It gets shorter and shorter when I brush it. Do you think this will help? My sister has damaged hair too but not as bad and she said this worked good.
Sheri K.
Is this more of a shampoo or a treatment (like the ones where you apply, dry and straighten in order to set the keratin in the hair)?
Tonia Z.
Is this worth getting my hands on? I've been using Joico's Kpac and previously Redken's CAT treatment and am looking to try something new (esp since I'm so addicted to so many other PM products!)?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you think about this product?? Paul Mitchell Keratin Intensive Treatment
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
This is not just a question about this product specifically, but about the whole awapuhi line. My stylist has asked if I'd be interested in some of the products several times. I have long thick wavy hair and as many of you know, these products aren't cheap. Just wanting a general review of the line before I decide to drop a pretty penny on it!?