BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Keratin Cream Rinse® for silky daily conditioning, strengthens and protects the hair while detangling for hair that is manageable, smooth and healthy-looking. Every strand is protected by KeraTriplex® technology while awapuhi ginger extract works to make hair softer and add shine. Protect, repair and restore hair with Keratin Cream Rinse®.

WHAT IT DOES

Strengthens and protects troubled tresses, and instantly detangles for silky, healthy-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend helps repair every strand and protect against damage, while awapuhi extract softens and adds shine.

ADDED BONUS

Replenishes thirsty hair, adds shine and is color-safe.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Alondra S.
Firebaugh, CA
Helped my dry hair get back its nutrients it needed it a lot I highly reccomendnthis for people with damaged hair
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this cream rinse . It totally hydrates my hair and makes it so freaking soft. Great price great product
Dana S.
I love this product. I have curly hair that tangles very easily. This is great without weighing my hair down.
Sophia F.
Kansas City
I love you Paul Mitchell keratin cream rinse . This is such an amazing product . I literally live for it . 😁
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
Loveee the smell! Always leaves my hair feeling refreshed! Love the black and green bottles! Very expensive!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
My favorite conditioner by far. It smells absolutely amazing and leaves my hair soft, silky and manageable!
Whitney M.
Forrest city, AR
Love anything Paul Mitchell and this line is amazing with a great scent! Leaves my hair shiny and smooth
Sabrina M.
Amazing and refreshing for those days when you need hydration and great smelling hair. Can't go wrong.
Brandy D.
Amazing product I use on my clients! Good for sensitive scalps and good for damage and difficult hair
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?