BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Keratin Cream Rinse® for silky daily conditioning, strengthens and protects the hair while detangling for hair that is manageable, smooth and healthy-looking. Every strand is protected by KeraTriplex® technology while awapuhi ginger extract works to make hair softer and add shine. Protect, repair and restore hair with Keratin Cream Rinse®.

WHAT IT DOES

Strengthens and protects troubled tresses, and instantly detangles for silky, healthy-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend helps repair every strand and protect against damage, while awapuhi extract softens and adds shine.

ADDED BONUS

Replenishes thirsty hair, adds shine and is color-safe.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Orlan R.
Boston, MA
Smells delightful, feels alright, but not as thick as it could be. A little runny. My hair is very fine, and lightly wavy... also quite colour-treated, lol. I still prefer the deep conditioner that comes in boxes of L'Oréal Féria Power Violets/Reds...
Dayna R.
Amazing conditioner. Detangles my hair with super ease. Smells like some tropical exotic fruit. I went to Paul mitchell the school for my license and I used this on almost every single I had because it made their hair SO manageable and silky smooth. It's perfect for damaged amd chemically processed hair. It would even be good for healthy normal hair too. I couldn't rave enough about this stuff.
Ariel H.
Georgetown, KY
Good product, worked well on my dry colored hair. I can only use 1X per week, otherwise it makes my hair frizzy and more dry feeling. This product did cause a little build up and I needed to use a cleansing shampoo to remove all of it. Overall, for the price it was okay. I think it would work better for other hair types.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I always usually have these products on hand. I will forever have a soft spot for the awapuhi smell! This cream rinse leaves my hair noticeably softer without weighing it down. Really a big plus for me because I have long fine hair
Megha P.
OMG!! love love love this product. I dye my hair a ton and get tons of split ends, my hair is also crazy dry. After using this cream rinse once a week it has made my hair fuller, more moisturized, and reduced the amount of split ends. I've gotten tons of compliments after using this cream rinse!
Beatriz C.
League City , TX
This makes my hair so soft and smooth. I love the scent. It is safe for color treated hair like mine. It is pricey but worth it. I found it at a hair salon. I use this product every now and then.
Michele G.
Awapuhi is so amazing for your hair! This ginger smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing. My hair always feels so soft and healthy afterwards! The results are quick and your hair will feel amazing and you'll notice a difference right away!
Julianna G.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is awesome for some thirsty hair! I use it from mid length to ends. I am 100% satisfied with this product. Not only does it keep my hair in great condition, it also smells fantastic! I would recommend this product to anyone
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
THIS CONDITIONER HAS WORKED WONDERS FOR MY HAIR. I HAVE ENOUGH HAIR ON MY HEAD TO COVER 4 PEOPLES HEAD ON TOP OF THAT IT IS SUPER THICK AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO THIN IT OUT SOME FOR A WHILE... AND SO FAR THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS DONE THE TRICK. I LOVE IT
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
This conditioner is more like a "milk" than a conditioner. It's so thin it's almost watery. I didn't find it to be very effective in moisturizing my hair, and the smell was so powerfully gingery I could barely stand to use it. Despite the price, I didn't even finish the bottle.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?