BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Keratin Cream Rinse® for silky daily conditioning, strengthens and protects the hair while detangling for hair that is manageable, smooth and healthy-looking. Every strand is protected by KeraTriplex® technology while awapuhi ginger extract works to make hair softer and add shine. Protect, repair and restore hair with Keratin Cream Rinse®.

WHAT IT DOES

Strengthens and protects troubled tresses, and instantly detangles for silky, healthy-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend helps repair every strand and protect against damage, while awapuhi extract softens and adds shine.

ADDED BONUS

Replenishes thirsty hair, adds shine and is color-safe.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Maria D.
Alexandria , MN
Holy cow let me just say how soft and good smelling my hair from this stuff. I have naturally dry beach wavy hair and I've always had trouble finding the right shampoo just because it either dried me out and made me itchy or it would make me too oily and would way my hair down. But this stuff is amaaaaazzzinnggg. The conditioner makes my hair sooo soft the softest I've ever felt it
Ashley C.
If you are looking for an everyday conditioner that won’t make your hair greasy, this is it. You can even run it through your roots and does not make my hair greasy! It’s a super light weight formula (it’s not even called conditioner) but leaves your hair soft and detangled.
Julie C.
Always one of my favorite products. It smells so so good and leaves the hair feeling amazing. It’s filled with keratin to repair damaged/color treated hair and works best when combined with the awapuhi shampoo, treatments, and styling products.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This product smells amazing! In the middle of a dry winter this product should be a go to! It adds in much needed protein and hydration, helping keep the hair healthy! I suggest using this product from the midshaft of the hair to the ends, and not focusing this too much near the root! Too much near the root could create greasiness since it is meant to hydrate!
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
Love how this product makes my hair feel. It is very hydrating and speeds up the drying process. I am obsessed with the smell of this product. It has made my hair so much healthier and strong. I highly recommend this product
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
One hundred percent my favorite of all time, I keep this in my shower always! Careful not to buy at a store where you believe is not authentic. I get mine at a Paul Mitchell salon or at Cosmoprof as far as price it’s a bit expensive but you only need a little so it will last. You will end up with healthy soft shiny hair! And the smell is beautiful. I highly recommend this product the shampoo is beautiful too.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
It's a great product and certainly has made my hair appear and feel softer. Did not make my hair feel heavy, or greasy at all, which is very rare for creamy hair products. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for a hair healer :)
Jamie P.
Holladay, UT
This stuff works wonders! I tend to get dry scalp in the winter and I massage this stuff in and it not only makes my hair look and feel healthier it also gives my scalp the moisture it needs.
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
I can not say enough good about this Paul Mitchell Keratin Creme rinse. My hair was so damaged and dry from the use of heated appliances I could barely brush it out. I swear, I must have tried 6 or 7 other conditioners and nothing made my hair soft again. I am so thankful to @PaulMitchell for creating a rinse that shows results. Paul Mitchell Keratin Cream Rinse
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
In love! Leaves hair feeling light, moisturized and smelling yummy!! Product is on the pricey side as it is Paul Mitchell. I’ve been able to locate at Ulta more frequent than any other store. I would purchase this item every time if I could! Lol. But when I like to treat my hair this is my go to!
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?