Paul Mitchell Keratin Cream Rinse

by Paul Mitchell

The Keratin Cream Rinse® for silky daily conditioning, strengthens and protects the hair while detangling for hair that is manageable, smooth and healthy-looking. Every strand is protected by KeraTriplex® technology while awapuhi ginger extract works to make hair softer and add shine. Protect, repair and restore hair with Keratin Cream Rinse®.

WHAT IT DOES

Strengthens and protects troubled tresses, and instantly detangles for silky, healthy-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend helps repair every strand and protect against damage, while awapuhi extract softens and adds shine.

ADDED BONUS

Replenishes thirsty hair, adds shine and is color-safe.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

What is your opinion in this product?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Keratin Cream Rinse!
How would you rate this product?
Prattville, AL
I used this product line for years, and have been impressed with it. The shampoo and conditioner are moisturizing and light, not adding weight or a greasy feel to my fine, thin hair. The keratin also helped add some new growth to my scalp (Hair does grow slowly, so you will need to stick with this for a couple of months). Plus, it has a very pleasant and refreshing scent. If you're on the fence about purchasing this, I'd recommend giving it a try.
East Harwich
Love this product. Not only does it de tangle fabulously, but it also is a great curl enhancer. When I let my hair air dry, and squiggle my fingers through my hair to loosen up curls, my hair dries curly, soft and shiny.  Fabulous product. I love all Paul Mitchell hair products. I also use his dog line for my 7 dogs!
Grove, OK
I really like this conditioning treatment after coloring hair it just gives that protein and shine back to your hair expecially after lightening your hair it's good to use every once in awhile I do not remind recommend using to everyday I feel like the character builds up a little too fast
Ozark, MO
I love this cream rinse. I have very dry and coarse hair. I like to use this as a lite leave-in. When I am getting out of the shower, before I give my hair a final ring, I will apply a dime size from my earlobes to my ends. Then, I ring my hair out and towel dry.
Katy, TX
I go to a salon to get my hair done and most of the products that are used for Paul Mitchell it is very hydrating it keeps my hair moisturizing color locked in compared to other products I have tried this definitely adds the protein that my hair needs
Antioch , CA
This treatment conditioner made my hair extremely silky, smooth, and a bit more shiny. I have thin, long strands, but I have a lot, and I actually used quite a bit of the product and it did not weigh my hair down. I left on for 10 minutes
Sierra Vista, AZ
Best product on the market !! This product makes raising little girls so much easier , if you have little kids in the house that hate there hair being brushed spray a little of this in there hair and get the job done twice as fast
Knollwood
After many of try’s to fix the evils my “friend” has done to my hair by putting gel deodorant in my hair (Definitely not my friend anymore) anyways is the only product that restored my hair to healthy beautiful self!!
Temperance , MI
This is a good detangling conditioner. It is great for using after a day of wearing a lot of hairspray or stickier products. It helps to de tangle your hair so it’s not going to rip out when you brush it.
Chula vista , CA
I used this because my hairdresser recommends it to me. The product has a nice fragrance. It helps you to detangle your hair more if is long. I just think it is expensive and I need to use a lot in my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...