BY PAUL MITCHELL #34 in Detangling Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Keratin Cream Rinse® for silky daily conditioning, strengthens and protects the hair while detangling for hair that is manageable, smooth and healthy-looking. Every strand is protected by KeraTriplex® technology while awapuhi ginger extract works to make hair softer and add shine. Protect, repair and restore hair with Keratin Cream Rinse®.

WHAT IT DOES

Strengthens and protects troubled tresses, and instantly detangles for silky, healthy-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend helps repair every strand and protect against damage, while awapuhi extract softens and adds shine.

ADDED BONUS

Replenishes thirsty hair, adds shine and is color-safe.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Maria D.
Alexandria , MN
Holy cow let me just say how soft and good smelling my hair from this stuff. I have naturally dry beach wavy hair and I've always had trouble finding the right shampoo just because it either dried me out and made me itchy or it would make me too oily and would way my hair down. But this stuff is amaaaaazzzinnggg. The conditioner makes my hair sooo soft the softest I've ever felt it
Julie C.
Always one of my favorite products. It smells so so good and leaves the hair feeling amazing. It’s filled with keratin to repair damaged/color treated hair and works best when combined with the awapuhi shampoo, treatments, and styling products.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This product smells amazing! In the middle of a dry winter this product should be a go to! It adds in much needed protein and hydration, helping keep the hair healthy! I suggest using this product from the midshaft of the hair to the ends, and not focusing this too much near the root! Too much near the root could create greasiness since it is meant to hydrate!
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
Love how this product makes my hair feel. It is very hydrating and speeds up the drying process. I am obsessed with the smell of this product. It has made my hair so much healthier and strong. I highly recommend this product
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
It's a great product and certainly has made my hair appear and feel softer. Did not make my hair feel heavy, or greasy at all, which is very rare for creamy hair products. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for a hair healer :)
Jamie P.
Holladay, UT
This stuff works wonders! I tend to get dry scalp in the winter and I massage this stuff in and it not only makes my hair look and feel healthier it also gives my scalp the moisture it needs.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
In love! Leaves hair feeling light, moisturized and smelling yummy!! Product is on the pricey side as it is Paul Mitchell. I’ve been able to locate at Ulta more frequent than any other store. I would purchase this item every time if I could! Lol. But when I like to treat my hair this is my go to!
Christi C.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Love this stuff. It’s smells AMAZING first of all. I’d kill to have a perfume that smelled like it. My hair never feels better than when I use this. It might seem a little pricey to some people but let me tell you it’s worth it. A little goes a long way.
Megha P.
OMG!! love love love this product. I dye my hair a ton and get tons of split ends, my hair is also crazy dry. After using this cream rinse once a week it has made my hair fuller, more moisturized, and reduced the amount of split ends. I've gotten tons of compliments after using this cream rinse!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Paul Mitchell Keratin Intensive Treatment is my favorite hair care line of Paul Mitchell. Works great by hydrating my hair and leaving it silky smooth and shiny. Great product!
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??

back