BY PAUL MITCHELL #47 in Detangling Treatments

The Keratin Cream Rinse® for silky daily conditioning, strengthens and protects the hair while detangling for hair that is manageable, smooth and healthy-looking. Every strand is protected by KeraTriplex® technology while awapuhi ginger extract works to make hair softer and add shine. Protect, repair and restore hair with Keratin Cream Rinse®.

WHAT IT DOES

Strengthens and protects troubled tresses, and instantly detangles for silky, healthy-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive KeraTriplex® blend helps repair every strand and protect against damage, while awapuhi extract softens and adds shine.

ADDED BONUS

Replenishes thirsty hair, adds shine and is color-safe.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

Courtney D.
Alexandria
Holy cow let me just say how soft and good smelling my hair from this stuff. I have naturally dry beach wavy hair and I've always had trouble finding the right shampoo just because it either dried me out and made me itchy or it would make me too oily and would way my hair down. But this stuff is amaaaaazzzinnggg. The conditioner makes my hair sooo soft the softest I've ever felt it
Jules C.
Always one of my favorite products. It smells so so good and leaves the hair feeling amazing. It’s filled with keratin to repair damaged/color treated hair and works best when combined with the awapuhi shampoo, treatments, and styling products.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This product smells amazing! In the middle of a dry winter this product should be a go to! It adds in much needed protein and hydration, helping keep the hair healthy! I suggest using this product from the midshaft of the hair to the ends, and not focusing this too much near the root! Too much near the root could create greasiness since it is meant to hydrate!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Paul Mitchell Keratin Intensive Treatment is my favorite hair care line of Paul Mitchell. Works great by hydrating my hair and leaving it silky smooth and shiny. Great product!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
It's a great product and certainly has made my hair appear and feel softer. Did not make my hair feel heavy, or greasy at all, which is very rare for creamy hair products. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for a hair healer :)
Lovly L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is a very good one it feels nice on the scalp I like this one I would use this one more then any other one. It’s affordable but prices as well. It is very easy to use. I was satisfied it was good
Jamie P.
Holladay, UT
This stuff works wonders! I tend to get dry scalp in the winter and I massage this stuff in and it not only makes my hair look and feel healthier it also gives my scalp the moisture it needs.
Taylor C.
This is the best detangling conditioner BY FAR, especially for coarse, thick hair. It washes out clean and doesn't leave a residue or build up after daily use. I even apply a pea size amount as a leave-in smoothing product after conditioning & rinsing out. My only complaint is with this size. It seems there is even less than the bottle says & it's gone before I know it! The better value is in the liter size bottle.
pauline s.
Dallas
I use this before only once..I love the way it makes my hair feel..It has a very good smell to it..When I run out of my shampoo that I have now I'm going to go but this again..
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
In love! Leaves hair feeling light, moisturized and smelling yummy!! Product is on the pricey side as it is Paul Mitchell. I’ve been able to locate at Ulta more frequent than any other store. I would purchase this item every time if I could! Lol. But when I like to treat my hair this is my go to!
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??