Paul Mitchell Invisiblewear™ Boomerang Restyling Mist™ Hair Spray-8.5 oz.

by Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell Invisiblewear™ Boomerang Restyling Mist™ Hair Spray-8.5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Invisiblewear™ Boomerang Restyling Mist™ Hair Spray-8.5 oz.!
Princeton, NC
Go ahead and save your money because yes this product does work but the price point is just a little steep! It basically to me performed like a mixture of a dry shampoo and a hairspray, it didn’t give me that hold and volume and the other Paul Mitchell hair sprays usually do! So just skip this product and go ahead and buy the hair spray and get more bang for your bucks!
Ashland, VA
When purchasing hairspray, I look for a product that will both hold my hair in place and also not make my hair feel crunchy or sticky. Luckily, I found this product, which meets both of my needs! My hair stays in place all day and it never feels like I have hairspray in it!
Streator , IL
Amazing hair spray I just came across this it was on sale and I was like I’ll trying it’s light wait holds well all and all a great product and very effective in what it is supposed to be used for very satisfied
Pittsburg, KS
This is a great product for day-two hair that has lost a little bit of its life and volume. I just spritz this on and re-style and it really looks like a fresh blowout. The only complaint I would have is that this is a little pricey, but I just think of the cost that I save on all the other products it would take to achieve the same result
ithica NY
This product makes my hair a hard? This product makes my hair not able to move whatcha is what hairsprays should. It smells weird. I’m not sure how to feel about this product.
Madison
Lovely spray - clean and fresh smell  Use it mostly like a light hairspray to just keep hair in a general direction.  They were one of the first, still one of the bests.
Tampa, FL
I love anything Paul Mitchell, this product works good if you wanna keep your curls from frizzing up, but it doesn’t work for keeping your hair “slicked down”. But it’s still a great product!
N Chesterfld, VA
Paul mitchell is the best. I just love this brand. They have many products. My favorite is the greentea tree set. This is found in most stores its a lil pricey but worth it. Affordable yes, id recommed it to everyone and im a repeat buyer
Fresno, CA
This product specifies that it’s a detangler however I personally didn’t feel that this product did a good job detangling my hair. Especially for how expensive this product is I was disappointed in that factor. If you are needing a product that gives you a “everyday beachy” this will work in that aspect.
montgomery village
This product is worth every penny! I have been a long time user of this product and it has never let me down. I even got many family members and friends on this product when they used to see how my hair looks like i just stepped out of the salon every time. This is definitely a great “pick me up spray” for your hair. Doesn’t leave any nasty residue behind just beautiful smooth hair! I highly recommend this brand and product!