Paul Mitchell INVISIBLEWEAR Shampoo uploaded by Becca P.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

To create the perfect foundation for undone, effortless looks, INVISIBLEWEAR® Shampoo cleanses and volumizes for a gorgeously relaxed look. It works to add just the right amount of texture and life into dull-looking hair while infused velvet flower softens each strand for flawless manageability. Use INVISIBLEWEAR® Shampoo to prep hair for elegantly undone-looking styles.

WHAT IT DOES

Cleanses and preps hair, creating the perfect foundation for effortless, undone looks.

HOW IT WORKS

Volumizes, builds texture and adds life to dull hair.

ADDED BONUS

Lightweight formula infused with velvet flower softens strands for added manageability.

FEATURES

• Mineral Oil Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This stuff smells amazing but didn’t work in my hair. It seemed to dry my hair out, which is hard to do because i don’t color my hair, I rarely blow dry and I flat iron on a low heat setting with a thermal protecting spray or serum!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Going to a Paul Mitchell school there are so many lines of shampoo and products in general, some of which I love, would recommend, and purchase myself....others not so much! This is a shampoo I absolutely love. It is a newer line and it smells amazing! The price point is more in line with the traditional lime, making it more affordable for more people! It makes my hair soft and is super gentle! I would recommend it to anyone and use it myself!
Jarintzi P.
Great shampoo, my hair stylist used Paul Mitchell products and they smell so great. After a hair dye or bleach this revives my hair. Makes it look so smooth and shiny! Would so love to purchase
jaycee s.
So far so good. Hair end up clean without feeling stripped. Dries healthy and bouncey. Was recommended this for my fine flat hair.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Love it! The smell is amazing and my hair feels so soft and clean after using this product!! Highly recommend.
Maria C.
Muncie, IN
I love this stuff. Not only does it smell amazing, it does wonders for your hair: so much volume!