BY PAUL MITCHELL

INVISIBLEWEAR® Conditioner is the perfect hair care product for detangling while also building just the right amount of body. Moisturizes, while replenishing hair for gorgeous gloss. The lightweight formula, infused with velvet flower, softens hair and adds perfect manageability.

WHAT IT DOES

Detangles hair and builds body to create the foundation for a perfectly undone style.

HOW IT WORKS

Moisturizes, replenishes and leaves a glossy shine.

ADDED BONUS

Lightweight formula infused with velvet flower softens strands for added manageability.

FEATURES

• Mineral Oil Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This stuff smells amazing but didn’t work in my hair. It seemed to dry my hair out, which is hard to do because i don’t color my hair, I rarely blow dry and I flat iron on a low heat setting with a thermal protecting spray or serum!
Christine c.
Florida
Awesome conditioner for my thin blonde hair. Not heavy at all but conditions my hair wonderfully. I definitely won’t be changing from this shampoo/conditioner set unless they come up with something even better! Reasonable price point as well.
Cupertina O.
South Houston
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t like this product because I would have to use a lot to make my hair soft and it was supposedly to give your hair volume but to me it didn’t. It is not affordable to constantly be buying and definitely not worth it either
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Great smelling, long lasting, hair feels great! I adore Paul Mitchell products. I've used them a good 35 years if that says anything at all. Well worth the price you pay. I'm very Satisfied with this product! Thumbs up!!!!!
Danielle J.
Louisville
I'm in hair school so I love this product it is very effective to my hair it made my hair smell get and I use this product once a week and yes it does have nice packaging. I would recommend this product to others all the time