Paul Mitchell Invisiblewear - Boomerang Restyling Mist uploaded by Melanie B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT IS Paul Mitchell Invisiblewear Boomerang Restyling Mist detangles hair and reworks lifeless looks for an easy refresh. WHAT IT DOES Introducing - INVISIBLEWEAR trade Beautifully Undone. In today rsquo s no-filter beauty world there rsquo s nothing more desirable than effortless cool. It rsquo s that tousled touchable look an everyday undone elegance. Invisiblewear trade is all about embracing the beauty of imperfection and making chic simple. It rsquo s the ultimate cheat code mdash freedom from a complex routine. Invisiblewear Boomerang Restyling Mist moisturizes and revitalizes second-day hair creating an instant styling boost. Its lightweight formula infused with velvet flower leaves hair soft and helps fight frizz.

Melanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got these products in a monthly beauty subscription box that I get, and was pleasantly surprised! I have to say Paul Mitchell products have always been one of my favorites, however this line is by far my new favorite. Doesn't weigh hair down, and actually does what it says it's going to do. Adds volume, touchable hold, that isn't stiff or crunchy, detangles, fights against frizz and also adds texture, and can be used as a dry shampoo... What more can you ask for in a hair product line. I guess it's called Invisible wear for a good reason, it truly doesn't leave your hair feeling dirty or like you've got tons of product in your hair. Oh and did I mention it smells amazing too! Highly recommend these products and definitely recommend to redheads too!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best new product launch from Paul Mitchell. I have used Paul Mitchell for 30+ years, I love their products hands dawn my favorite hair care brand. However, I haven't tried anything new form them since the Awapui Keratin line in the black bottles. I tried this new Restyling Mist, and WOW! I can go 2-3 days just refreshing my hair, and so much more than just a dry shampoo.  I will be stocking up on this product. Glad I tried out something new! xx
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell has the best hair care products ever. There detangling products work amazing especially when you have a little lady in the house that hates to sit still to get tangles out. Or complains it hurts to brush out knots. This product is a lifesaver.
Donovan S.
Santa Maria
Used this on three day hair and styled, didn’t leave an oily look or Powderly look at all, definitely met my expectations for styling my guest hair.
lara s.
Mayfield Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best. Light enough but texture is wonderful. Can't go without it. A must for styled or loose hair. Salon recommended.
Kristin D.
Won't use anything else now! Love it! Very light weight doesn't even feel like you have anything in your hair.
Clarissa C.
Nova scotia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell's stuff is always great I find, especially this, I find with alot of products like this my fingers stick to my hair and it just gets too messy, but not this stuff! Buy it, you won't regret it!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can this be used on Africa Americans hairs?
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Anyone know if this works well on curly hair?