BY PAUL MITCHELL

Hydrates and revives Infuse your style with shine that reflects the real you.  Lightweight conditioners help hydrate and revive dry hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes ar see more...

Val V.
This 5-10 minute treatment lasts for about three days with everyday normal hair washing. Smells amazing. I always go tip to root leaving the most product on the tips. It’s great for bleached hair. Can find it at Ulta beauty.
Naomi S.
La Crescenta, CA
I love this product! After moving to California from Europe, my hair became very damaged and dry. I tried everything but nothing would work. I figured the sun and the hard water really changed it all for my usually healthy hair. THIS PRODUCT MADE A DIFFERENCE RIGHT AWAY. I was blown away and OH SO HAPPY :) I got my hair back! I love it cause it works so well AND is also very light on your hair (not like other products I've tried). My hair is now revived and shiny again. I don't go without it anymore. It is a bit more expensive then regular shampoo/conditioner you find in the store, BUT It makes all the difference. I'll never go back. I highly recommend.
Kendall G.
Anything paul mitchell is great. I love all of there products. This is great because it moisturizes your hair without making it too super oily or greasy. it also provides your hair with a natural and light hold.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
This product works really well. I definitely have to put it on and leave my hair wrapped in the towel for a good 10 minutes for it to really sink in and tell a difference. It does make my hair soft though.
Stacy M.
Algona, WA
I love everything about Paul Mitchell. I always smells great even if it is bit more expensive. It leaves your hair very smooth and light. Some moisturizers can leaves your hair feeling heavy and greasy. This does not do that at all. Even the second day it feels great.
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
I find this doesn't do any good without heat being applied to it, but when you put a shower cap on and sit under a drier for about 10-20 minutes, it makes the hair feel wonderful.
Kaitlin D.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this product. I use it all the time. My hair is really dry and this helps alot. I also recommend it for people or kids who swim and have a lot of chlorine in their hair. It is perfect for that.
Dayna R.
The smell of this is HORRIBLE. I couldn't get passed it. And it stays around In your hair forever and ever! I felt no difference in the moisture of my hair also.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
This product is great for deep conditioning. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and healthy. I was definitely satisfied.
Brooke l.
I love all of paul mitchell products, they all smell amazing! this product works really well on my color treated hair!

Amazon