Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Treatment

by Paul Mitchell

Hydrates and revives Infuse your style with shine that reflects the real you.  Lightweight conditioners help hydrate and revive dry hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes ar

Start your review of Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Treatment!
Sarrah C.
Shelbyville, KY
This product is great for deep condition treatments. It helps with brittle dry hair
Christina D.
Laredo, TX
I love using this product during the summer my hair gets really dry and this fixes it right up
Rachel A.
iowa
Purchased at: Amazon
Works to replenish dry hair. After using it it makes your hair feel new again. Little too pricey but worth it.
Stacy M.
Algona, WA
I love everything about Paul Mitchell. I always smells great even if it is bit more expensive. It leaves your hair very smooth and light. Some moisturizers can leaves your hair feeling heavy and greasy. This does not do that at all. Even the second day it feels great.
Kendall G.
Anything paul mitchell is great. I love all of there products. This is great because it moisturizes your hair without making it too super oily or greasy. it also provides your hair with a natural and light hold.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
This product works really well. I definitely have to put it on and leave my hair wrapped in the towel for a good 10 minutes for it to really sink in and tell a difference. It does make my hair soft though.
Brooke L.
I love all of paul mitchell products, they all smell amazing! this product works really well on my color treated hair!
Brittnea K.
Tulsa, OK
Didn’t really care for this, didn’t make my hair feel soft hardly at all… almost left it oily which I hate. Smells good though
Janet M.
Rancho Cucamonga
I have thick curly hair that lacks moisture and this works amazing on my hair! Love it!
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Paul Mitchell moisture treatment helps combat the dryness and frizz the cold winter does to my hair. It smells great and makes my hair look and feel more healthy. I will buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Thaís P.