Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Michelle L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Pump hair with the perfect amount of hydration with the perfect moisture shampoo. The Instant Moisture® Shampoo is a color-safe formula that works to hydrate and revive hair by plumping hair strands and repairing damage. Vulnerable hair is protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays with Instant Moisture Complex while panthenol adds body and helps repair hair from the inside out.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and hydrates thirsty hair, plumps up skinny strands and helps repair damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Instant Moisture Complex provides superior conditioning and UV protection, while panthenol adds body and helps repair damage from the inside out.

ADDED BONUS

Helps protect vulnerable hair from the sun.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Stefanie J.
Clarkdale, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love most of Paul Mitchell products but I think this one is my favorite. I have oily scalp and very dry ends and this gives me the best balance. It doesn’t make my scalp more oily at all and my ends no longer look like hay! It’s a bit on the pricey side but I feel it’s well worth it! Highly recommended
Alexis V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received both this shampoo and conditioner as a Christmas gift one year. Never really was a fan of Paul Mitchell products, until this product. my scalp was very dry and itchy. I already have extremely sensitive, dry skin as well as thick, coarse hair - even hair products can irritate my skin. I was a little nervous this formula might be too drying but I was actually pretty surprised and pleased with the results.
Sarah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I have very dry hair (probably from over-dying it) but Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo, 16.9 oz does wonders for my hair. I’ve never used a product from Paul Mitchell that i haven’t liked so far. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to soften up their hair.
Lynette J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used Paul Mitchell for years and loved it. Then I started trying again and was not impressed at all. Not sure what they did but their products are not the same.
Emily M.
Horn lake, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo is definitely true to its name. I have curly/dry hair and without this shampoo I can tell the difference in my hair. It makes it soft and takes away the frizz. I absolutely recommend it to people who have dry hair.
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
Best sulphate shampoo I’ve ever used! I have curly/coily hair and this shampoo does not strip my hair and actually leaves it very moisturizer while cleansing my scalp nicely.
Josephine G.
Vero Beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo. My hair was very brittle and wasn't growing like I wanted it. I started with this shampoo and it's done wonders! A little goes a long way. It lathers nicely and smells great
Billie B.
This is a great shampoo for my curly hair that tends to be dry. It is gentle enough to use daily but the moisture lasts well in cases where you skip days between washes.
Megan S.
Marrero
I got this because I get my hair bleached and I figured it would help with my dry hair. Wrong. It dried it out even more I gave it a 2 month trial and it did nothing but make my hair more dry. I used the conditioner too. I’m very disappointed. Don’t recommend for dry hair or bleached hair.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and i have been bleaching my hair for a while now. This shampoo & conditioner is a life saver. It makes my dry and damaged hair feel like so much softer and non damaged. It also gives it some shine. This is the best stuff!! I use it every other shower. I rotate between this and the super skinny shampoo. I highly recommend this if your hair is needing some extra conditioning
Kayla H.
Adair, IA
This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. It helps with dry hair tremendously I recommend to anyone who has dry brittle hair or just wants moisture!
Teneale M.
Middletown, PA
Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was recommended this for frizz and it certainly does not help with that either
laini r.
Spring
Does anyone know if this is a good product? I kind of want to splurge and get it but I want to know what y’all think before I do.
Desiree S.
Galion, OH
I tried this shampoo for two bottles and it seemed to dry my hair out more than it helped. Did anyone else experience this or was it just me?

Amazon