Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Michelle L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Pump hair with the perfect amount of hydration with the perfect moisture shampoo. The Instant Moisture® Shampoo is a color-safe formula that works to hydrate and revive hair by plumping hair strands and repairing damage. Vulnerable hair is protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays with Instant Moisture Complex while panthenol adds body and helps repair hair from the inside out.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and hydrates thirsty hair, plumps up skinny strands and helps repair damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Instant Moisture Complex provides superior conditioning and UV protection, while panthenol adds body and helps repair damage from the inside out.

ADDED BONUS

Helps protect vulnerable hair from the sun.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I...1 Answers
  • This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. It helps with ...2 Answers
Alejandra M.
I used this shampoo during a dry period of my hair and it really helped bring it back to life! I had recently went super light and I didn’t know how to handle it because I naturally have dark hair and having it bleached so much was new to me.
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
Best sulphate shampoo I’ve ever used! I have curly/coily hair and this shampoo does not strip my hair and actually leaves it very moisturizer while cleansing my scalp nicely.
Billie B.
This is a great shampoo for my curly hair that tends to be dry. It is gentle enough to use daily but the moisture lasts well in cases where you skip days between washes.
Megan S.
Marrero
I got this because I get my hair bleached and I figured it would help with my dry hair. Wrong. It dried it out even more I gave it a 2 month trial and it did nothing but make my hair more dry. I used the conditioner too. I’m very disappointed. Don’t recommend for dry hair or bleached hair.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and i have been bleaching my hair for a while now. This shampoo & conditioner is a life saver. It makes my dry and damaged hair feel like so much softer and non damaged. It also gives it some shine. This is the best stuff!! I use it every other shower. I rotate between this and the super skinny shampoo. I highly recommend this if your hair is needing some extra conditioning
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Paul Mitchell shampoos as they smell great and work well for all hair types. My hair is fine and it tends to get greasy pretty soon, and the reason for that is (it sounds counterproductive but it's true) it's dry due to my need for volumizing shampoo, and my scalp overcompensates by producing oil. So a shampoo which gives my hair the moisture it needs without the added weight is a godsend, and this shampoo is it.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
This shampoo definitely did not deliver the moisture I was expecting. The shampoo itself wasn't bad. It had a light lather and very light, clean smell. My hair didn't feel any more moisturized or soft....or anything for that matter. There are great moisturizing shampoos out there for the same price. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. The name says it all. It's very moisturizing and doesn't give your hair that hard dry feeling. It just glides through your hair which is a plus for me. It smells amazing and really gets your hair soft and shiny. Totally recommend for all hair types.
Rebecca R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have really dry and damaged hair so I need a good shampoo and conditioner to bring moisture and this shampoo really does the trick. I wash my hair with this daily and then put in a paul mitchell oil and wheen i blow dry my hair and flat iron it comes out much less dry
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the best sulfate shampoo I've ever used. I have tightly curly hair and it's super gentle on my curls while giving me a great cleanse WITHOUT drying my hair out or causing tangles like most shampoos.
Kayla H.
Adair, IA
This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. It helps with dry hair tremendously I recommend to anyone who has dry brittle hair or just wants moisture!
Teneale M.
Middletown, PA
Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was recommended this for frizz and it certainly does not help with that either

Walmart