Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Michelle L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Pump hair with the perfect amount of hydration with the perfect moisture shampoo. The Instant Moisture® Shampoo is a color-safe formula that works to hydrate and revive hair by plumping hair strands and repairing damage. Vulnerable hair is protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays with Instant Moisture Complex while panthenol adds body and helps repair hair from the inside out.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and hydrates thirsty hair, plumps up skinny strands and helps repair damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Instant Moisture Complex provides superior conditioning and UV protection, while panthenol adds body and helps repair damage from the inside out.

ADDED BONUS

Helps protect vulnerable hair from the sun.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I...1 Answers
  • This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. It helps with ...2 Answers
Sana S.
I honestly wanted to like this but did not like it at all. It didn’t give my hair any deep moisture whatsoever. I didn’t buy this, I used it at a hotel I stayed at that had samples of these so thank god I didn’t have to waste full bottles of this stuff. I mean it’s ok if traveling but for sure not an everyday hair cleanser.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I love this Paul Mitchel Instant moisture Shampoo for my Dry Hair. I'm up in age and the older you get, your hair gets dry. This helps my hair tremendously and smells wonderful. I recommend it very much.
Alejandra M.
I used this shampoo during a dry period of my hair and it really helped bring it back to life! I had recently went super light and I didn’t know how to handle it because I naturally have dark hair and having it bleached so much was new to me.
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
Best sulphate shampoo I’ve ever used! I have curly/coily hair and this shampoo does not strip my hair and actually leaves it very moisturizer while cleansing my scalp nicely.
Billie B.
This is a great shampoo for my curly hair that tends to be dry. It is gentle enough to use daily but the moisture lasts well in cases where you skip days between washes.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Paul Mitchell shampoos as they smell great and work well for all hair types. My hair is fine and it tends to get greasy pretty soon, and the reason for that is (it sounds counterproductive but it's true) it's dry due to my need for volumizing shampoo, and my scalp overcompensates by producing oil. So a shampoo which gives my hair the moisture it needs without the added weight is a godsend, and this shampoo is it.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and i have been bleaching my hair for a while now. This shampoo & conditioner is a life saver. It makes my dry and damaged hair feel like so much softer and non damaged. It also gives it some shine. This is the best stuff!! I use it every other shower. I rotate between this and the super skinny shampoo. I highly recommend this if your hair is needing some extra conditioning
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
My hairstylist recommended this shampoo to me the very first time I went to see her. I’ve never looked back. My hair was flat, dry, frizzy, out of control curly and unmanageable. Fast forward 3 years later, my hair is healthier, stronger and less frizzy than it has been my entire life. Love the moisture line!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. The name says it all. It's very moisturizing and doesn't give your hair that hard dry feeling. It just glides through your hair which is a plus for me. It smells amazing and really gets your hair soft and shiny. Totally recommend for all hair types.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This is indeed a great product and it deserves four stars but I do think that there are other brands for a fraction of the price that also do a great job. But if you are willing to pay the heftier price tag this product will last a long time and will make your hair feel great.
Kayla H.
adair
This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. It helps with dry hair tremendously I recommend to anyone who has dry brittle hair or just wants moisture!
Teneale M.
Middletown, PA
Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was recommended this for frizz and it certainly does not help with that either