BY PAUL MITCHELL

Hydrates and revives Infuse your style with shine that reflects the real you.  Lightweight conditioners help hydrate and revive dry hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes ar see more...

• Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was rec...1 Answers
Alejandra M.
I used this shampoo during a dry period of my hair and it really helped bring it back to life! I had recently went super light and I didn’t know how to handle it because I naturally have dark hair and having it bleached so much was new to me.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Paul Mitchell shampoos as they smell great and work well for all hair types. My hair is fine and it tends to get greasy pretty soon, and the reason for that is (it sounds counterproductive but it's true) it's dry due to my need for volumizing shampoo, and my scalp overcompensates by producing oil. So a shampoo which gives my hair the moisture it needs without the added weight is a godsend, and this shampoo is it.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and i have been bleaching my hair for a while now. This shampoo & conditioner is a life saver. It makes my dry and damaged hair feel like so much softer and non damaged. It also gives it some shine. This is the best stuff!! I use it every other shower. I rotate between this and the super skinny shampoo. I highly recommend this if your hair is needing some extra conditioning
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
My hairstylist recommended this shampoo to me the very first time I went to see her. I’ve never looked back. My hair was flat, dry, frizzy, out of control curly and unmanageable. Fast forward 3 years later, my hair is healthier, stronger and less frizzy than it has been my entire life. Love the moisture line!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. The name says it all. It's very moisturizing and doesn't give your hair that hard dry feeling. It just glides through your hair which is a plus for me. It smells amazing and really gets your hair soft and shiny. Totally recommend for all hair types.
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
This shampoo is great for people with oily or someone who only washes once or so a week. I love the very clean smell that it has. My hair has so much volume when I wash it. I'm very impressed with it and will continue to buy this shampoo! I would also recommend it to a friend.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This is indeed a great product and it deserves four stars but I do think that there are other brands for a fraction of the price that also do a great job. But if you are willing to pay the heftier price tag this product will last a long time and will make your hair feel great.
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love Paul Mitchell!! However I don't purchase this very often since it's pretty pricey so I tend to go for cheaper brands. But I love all the products I've tried and this shampoo definitely makes my ends not as dry compared to other products.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I love this shampoo, especially in the winter time when my hair is extra dry. It's super moisturizing and it detangles my Curley hair. It others well and leaves my hair feeling super clean. Would definitely buy again!
Jacqueline S.
Washington, DC
I have really dry scalp so I need to use products that gives my hair moisture. When I tried Paul Mitchell Instant Moisturize Shampoo I fell in love after using this product my hair wasn't dry on more and it didn't itch like it use to do before I started using this product.
Teneale M.
Middletown, PA
Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was recommended this for frizz and it certainly does not help with that either