BY PAUL MITCHELL

Hydrates and revives Infuse your style with shine that reflects the real you.  Lightweight conditioners help hydrate and revive dry hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes ar see more...

• Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was rec...1 Answers
Jacqueline S.
Washington, DC
I have really dry scalp so I need to use products that gives my hair moisture. When I tried Paul Mitchell Instant Moisturize Shampoo I fell in love after using this product my hair wasn't dry on more and it didn't itch like it use to do before I started using this product.
Teneale M.
Middletown, PA
I wash my hair everyday. Maybe it's just my chemical make up but it makes my hair feel oily at my scalp and dries my hair out too much on the ends. It's an ok shampoo and I love Paul Mitchell brand but I think I will be trying something else.
Victoria A.
Grayslake, IL
This is such a great shampoo. It smells pretty AWSOME and leaves my hair feeling super soft! That says a lot only because most of my hair is damaged due to coloring! I
This is a great shampoo, does not dry out my hair. I usually shampoo 2 times per week and this cleanses very well.
Taigan C.
Enfield, CT
Does the job helps bring my hair back to life after all the thing I put it thought with the streghtner
Derek E.
Campbellsville, KY
This shampoo is a staple for everyday shampooing. It is a very gentle and lightly scented formula.
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
My hairstylist recommended this shampoo to me the very first time I went to see her. I’ve never looked back. My hair was flat, dry, frizzy, out of control curly and unmanageable. Fast forward 3 years later, my hair is healthier, stronger and less frizzy than it has been my entire life. Love the moisture line!
Alejandra M.
I used this shampoo during a dry period of my hair and it really helped bring it back to life! I had recently went super light and I didn’t know how to handle it because I naturally have dark hair and having it bleached so much was new to me.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Paul Mitchell shampoos as they smell great and work well for all hair types. My hair is fine and it tends to get greasy pretty soon, and the reason for that is (it sounds counterproductive but it's true) it's dry due to my need for volumizing shampoo, and my scalp overcompensates by producing oil. So a shampoo which gives my hair the moisture it needs without the added weight is a godsend, and this shampoo is it.
Shea H.
Canton, NB
I absolutely love this shampoo. The name says it all. It's very moisturizing and doesn't give your hair that hard dry feeling. It just glides through your hair which is a plus for me. It smells amazing and really gets your hair soft and shiny. Totally recommend for all hair types.
Teneale M.
Middletown, PA
Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was recommended this for frizz and it certainly does not help with that either