BY PAUL MITCHELL

Hydrates and revives Infuse your style with shine that reflects the real you.  Lightweight conditioners help hydrate and revive dry hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes ar see more...

• Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was recom...1 Answers
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Washington, DC
I have really dry scalp so I need to use products that gives my hair moisture. When I tried Paul Mitchell Instant Moisturize Shampoo I fell in love after using this product my hair wasn't dry on more and it didn't itch like it use to do before I started using this product.
Middletown, PA
I wash my hair everyday. Maybe it's just my chemical make up but it makes my hair feel oily at my scalp and dries my hair out too much on the ends. It's an ok shampoo and I love Paul Mitchell brand but I think I will be trying something else.
Rebba J.
Rebba J.
Denham Springs, LA
Made my hair extremely soft and helped decrease frizzy/dryness. I have thick, straight red hair. The Instant Moisture Shampoo is very affordable and effective with my every day use.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Grayslake, IL
This is such a great shampoo. It smells pretty AWSOME and leaves my hair feeling super soft! That says a lot only because most of my hair is damaged due to coloring! I
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
This shampoo smells lovely and leaves your hair soft! I recommend getting the large one, as it lasts forever! Bought it a while ago and still going strong!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
Usually leaves my hair feeling very clean, it can sometimes make my hair flat and I do try to switch out and use something different too
This is a great shampoo, does not dry out my hair. I usually shampoo 2 times per week and this cleanses very well.
Taigan C.
Taigan C.
Enfield, CT
Does the job helps bring my hair back to life after all the thing I put it thought with the streghtner
Derek E.
Derek E.
Campbellsville, KY
This shampoo is a staple for everyday shampooing. It is a very gentle and lightly scented formula.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lebanon, OH
Love a great shampoo makes your whole day better and this one does just that
Middletown, PA
Has anyone ever experienced oiliness with this product? I was recommended this for frizz and it certainly does not help with that either