Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment uploaded by Alma B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Rehydrate and revive your dry or normal hair, whilst instantly smoothing and softening your luscious locks. Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment will also help seal your split ends and leave you with more manageable and healthy looking hair.

It contains panthenol, sunscreens for your hair, Instant Moisture complex and the activated moisturising blend of Hawaiian Awapuhi.

• Would you use this in place of a conditioner? Or use it a...1 Answers
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
First off, all Paul Mitchell products smell amazing. I haven’t found one that doesn’t smell good. This conditioner is great for daily use and does not leave my hair feeling greasy. It is a little pricey which is why it only gets 4 stars
Billie B.
I love this conditioner. It is nourishing and gives my hair great shine. My thick curly hair can get dry and dull looking but this treatment does a great job making it feel soft and fresh.
GABBY M.
I received this product to try from a hair dresser accident. I feel it worked well to get rid of my super dry fried hair the first couple of times of use after that I didn't notice much.
Kasandra V.
Lexington, NC
Hydrated my hair to life !! I used to have pretty dry hair until I used this, does a great job and it's a pretty pricey price tag but it's totally worth it ! I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs more hydration in their hair !
Jen B.
New Milford , CT
Paul Mitchell's shampoo & conditioner has helped keep my hair healthy! Using a heat treatment everyday, my hair thirsts for moisture. I've used it on natural and color treated hair- satisfied with both!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
With the dry damage hair I have, this leaves my hair feeling soo healthily and strong after a couple uses. It's a little more expensive but so worth it. I use it ever few days in the shower while I'm shaving and rinse it out
Kamila B.
Roswell, GA
I've always been a fan of this brand even though it's a little pricey. My hair gets dry after using heat so this shampoo and conditioner brings back the moisture and leaves my hair feeling super fresh
Debbie-Ann L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’ve only used this product once and it does moisturize well. It’s a thick cream that you leave in for 3-5 minuets. I was pleased with the results. It made my curls softer and manageable. I’m satisfied with this product.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
I have some what of damaged hair and this stuff is awesome! it really helps strengthen and moisturize dry damaged hair! I would really recommend using this if your hair is damaged or dry!
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Paul Mitchell has been a long time beauty hair care top dog of the industry. I remember being 13 but I knew who Paul Mitchell was. Time and time again the put out amazing hair care. This moisturizer is amazing. If you have fine hire I recommend using a dime size amount up to 3 to 4 times a week. A little goes a log way which makes it even better cause your not wasting h product. It leaves hair feeling hydrated and soft yet manageable and easy to style
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
Would you use this in place of a conditioner? Or use it after a conditioner?