Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Hydrates & Revives Cleanses & Deeply Hydrates Thirsty Hair. Repairs Damage & Helps Plump Up Skinny Strands. Protects Vulnerable Hair From the Sun. Provides Superior Conditioning & UV Protection. Panthenol Adds Body & Volume & Helps Repair Damage From the Inside Out. Color-Safe Formula Infuse your style with shine that reflects the real you.  Lightweight conditioners help hydrate & revive dry hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. . see more...

• This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. It helps with dry hair...2 Answers
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I love this Paul Mitchel Instant moisture Shampoo for my Dry Hair. I'm up in age and the older you get, your hair gets dry. This helps my hair tremendously and smells wonderful. I recommend it very much.
Rebecca R.
Whitehall , PA
I have really dry and damaged hair so I need a good shampoo and conditioner to bring moisture and this shampoo really does the trick. I wash my hair with this daily and then put in a paul mitchell oil and wheen i blow dry my hair and flat iron it comes out much less dry
Danielle E.
My hair dresser recommend this daily shampoo and I love it! I'm one of those people who has to shampoo and condition their hair everyday. This makes Wendy, my hairstylist CRAZY! I recommend #PaulMitchell's daily instant moisture shampoo! Try it, you'll love it!
Ellen W.
Upper Chichester, PA
One of the best Shampoos around ! You can never go wrong with any of the Paul Mitchell products . Being blonde I always worry about my hair drying out but with Paul Mitchell products It's the same as getting my hair washed at the hairdressers since they use these products also!
Sara W.
Carsonville, MI
I used to use this shampoo about 5 years back while going to cosmetology school. I have since tried many products but did really enjoy this shampoo. It made my hair feel clean, but not at all dried out. The smell is also great and fresh. Good product at a good price point as well.
Andrea W.
Tomball, TX
I love love love this shampoo. I tend to get bored and switch around, but have been using this product steadily for a year. It smells great, keeps my hair soft and clean. I've tried other PM shampoos without any luck (one even left my hair feeling waxy).
Christina H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Paul Mitchell brand had been around for as long as I can remember. Always great products for a reasonable price. With summer coming we all need some moisture in our hair.
Rabia S.
Copiague, NY
I always change shampoos and i have heard a lot about Paul mitchell shampoo line. It was one of the first salon shampoo that i have used and since then i always use it.
Marissa L.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this shampoo! It works wonders on my hair considering I put a lot of heat to my hair by straightening it daily. It makes my hair very soft and smells great!
Iris S.
Somerset, KY
If your looking for the perfect shampoo or conditioner Paul Mitchell is the way to go! I've used it for about a year or two now and I'm never going back. So worth the money!
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
This is my absolute favorite shampoo ever. It helps with dry hair tremendously I recommend to anyone who has dry brittle hair or just wants moisture!