BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell® Instant Moisture® Conditioner provides your strands with the perfect moisture balance that hydrates and detangles moisture-starved strands for hair that is gorgeously shiny and manageable. With soy proteins, shea butter and Instant Moisture Complex, hair receives the most necessary nutrients to give it that beautiful shine and radiance every woman desires.

WHAT IT DOES

Hydrates and detangles moisture-starved strands, making hair shiny and manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Soy proteins, shea butter and Instant Moisture Complex moisturize, strengthen and add elasticity. Panthenol builds body and repairs damage from the inside out.

ADDED BONUS

Strengthens the cuticle and improves elasticity.

FEATURES

• I have been looking for a good conditioner, has anyone be...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work? I have super curly hair ...1 Answers
Krista S.
Lexington
Thank you, Paul Mitchell for making the best hair products out there! I don't know what I would do without this conditioner! I started using this about a year or two ago and haven't looked back since. When I first bought it, the tube appeared to be somewhat small and I assumed that I would use it up in no time. Wrong. I wash my hair every other day and I swear I only  buy this every 6 months (if that). The product itself seems a bit on the thin side compared to had used in the past but it works even more effectively than those thick conditioners. I only need a nickel sized amount and it covers my very thick, course hair. Once it's on, it really detangles and smoothes my hair. I leave it on for a few minutes while I wash my body and then once I rinse---Voila! Fabulous, smooth hair! HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!
Natalie C.
I love this for a hair mask... I leave it in for about 10 min and it amazes me how soft silky and shiny my hair is after using this. I paid around 12$ for mine a while back and it lasted me around 6 months because i was using it at least 2 times a week!
Kelly A.
I have long, damaged and fine hair. I just started using this and haven’t noticed too much of a substantial difference yet, but I can tell a difference in how smooth my hair is the day I condition it with this! It also feels so moisturized and smooth afterwards, so that alone is worth it to me! Hopefully in a few weeks I notice more of a long term difference.
Magaly S.
Dallas
This is also another good for all the moisture hair is lacking , makes you’re hair feel so rich & smooth it’s affordable it is not that expensive but worth the coins & it get the job done I was so satisfied with it .
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I love Paul Mitchell products because they all smell amazing and they consistently work well. I switched to the instant moisture line when I started color treating my hair and needed a major moisture boost. This conditioner did the trick. I used it for a couple of years actually because I liked it so much. I'd highly recommend this!
Kelly K.
Definitely makes your hair feel incredibly softer right after you wash it out. Super easy to comb through and smells great. Works better than other deep conditioners that I’ve tried, on the lighter side but i consider that a plus bc it doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy!
Shantell M.
Lynn
Paul mitchell was first introduced to me at a hair salon 10 years ago. Ive always loved the smell and now that ive Tried the instant moisture conditioner my hair hasn’t been dry and brittle since.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I absolutely love this conditioner,it makes my hair silky and smooth,it is a little pricy because of it is mainly sold in a salon but it is worth the price!If your hair is curly it will take it,if it is course it also will help,people with straight hair shouldn't use it unless they have very nottie hair,could make the hair oily!
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
this product was bought with the hopes of starting my hair recovery journey. im not made that i purchased it. the price would be better if it was not so expensive but it does give my hair a good amount of moistsure
Karen V.
Pearsall, TX
I use Paul Mitchell Instant Moist Conditioner when I did a break from the heavy duty Paul Mitchell Awapui Deep conditioning. The Paul Mitchell Awapui Deep conditioning builds up and hair needs a break to breath. My stylist recommended Paul Mitchell Instant Moist Conditioning nourishes my hair with moisture and keeps it in good health between Paul Mitchell Awapui Deep Conditioning treatments.
Tiffany N.
Norfolk, VA
Will this hydrate super course, super dry, super fight back hair like mine? (Puerto Rican, Black,White mix)
Kylie P.
Does this product actually work? I have super curly hair and I feel like this would be great for it
Nanna N.
Odense sø
I have been looking for a good conditioner, has anyone been using this? Is it good for dry, damaged, colored hair?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
How well does this work.

back