Paul Mitchell HydroMist Blow-Out Spray

by Paul Mitchell

To achieve the perfect style after a blow-dry, you’ll need to prep your hair first. The HydroMist Blow-Out Spray®provides a weightless hold while acting as a style amplifier. High-performance volumizers allow you to style hair for the perfect blowout. Natural awapuhi also helps to protect the hair from damage.

WHAT IT DOES

Preps hair for a flawless blow-dry.

HOW IT WORKS

The weightless formula delivers a clean, long-lasting hold. High-performance volumizers create the perfect blowout. Natural awapuhi and honey extracts help protect hair from damage.

ADDED BONUS

Boosts volume and hydrates dry strands.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell HydroMist Blow-Out Spray!
I can’t say enough how much I LOVE THIS Paul Mitchell HydroMist Blow-Out Spray. It adds so much volume and life to my hair and it takes some time off the dry time for my hair. Also I don’t have to do as much when styling because it adds the body and lift for me. I would recommend spending the money for this product.
penn valley
LOVE this one. I don’t blow dry my hair but this was always a must when I was working in the salon. It really helps accentuate volume and softness all while giving the hair memory so you can have a beautiful blow dried finish
Chowchilla , CA
LOVE this stuff. Absolutely beautiful product. Gives your hair body and volume, and doesn’t have weird textures. Only use a few sprays or it can make your hair greasy.
Peninsula, OH
I initially bought this product because I had a hair stylist use something from this line on my hair that I had loved about a year ago. I thought that it was this but since purchasing have realized that it was the oil that she used in my hair not the spray. I use this product in combination with two others so it's hard to say how effective it is on its own but as part of the system I've started using it has made my hair look the best it has in a long time. I love everything paul Mitchell as well. I think next time I'll opt for the oil but I am pleased with my purchase over all.
Rainbow city, AL
Yes! I am a big fan of this line especially this spray and their hydro whip mousse. I am half black and white with wavy crazy hair and this Works amazingly and gives you volume without the frizz. Even the next day my hair looked smooth and full.
Virginia Bch, VA
This smells so good. I love how much volume my hair has after using this spray. I purchased mine from Ulta during a sale so I feel that it was a great value. A little goes a long way. I would definitely consider repurchasing this product in the future.
Beloit, OH
Paul Mitchell HydroMist Blow-Out Spray uploaded by Emilee C.
LOVE this!!! The smell is AMAZING! And the product works great! It's a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the money! Keeping my hair shiny and healthy looking!
Bismarck, ND
Smells amazing, works amazing, theres not much else to say. you need this product in your life. you can get it at any paul mitchell salon or school, i strongly suggest giving this a try if you haven't already. i will continue to buy this forever since paul mitchell never drops products so itll be available for as long as i need it.
Pace, FL
My stylist always uses this spray before he styles my hair. I love the smell and one day asked, "What is that stuff?" He told me to hold out my hand, he sprayed it on my hand and then put the blow dryer up to it--minimal heat! I was so impressed! Not only does this stuff smell great and protect your hair-- but it has JUST enough hold to have a textured look that will last all day. I love it!
Jackson
I absolutely cant do a blow out without this product. I work in a Paul Mitchell salon and use this often. Its very effective in maintaining light hold and keeps your blowout in place longer. The smell is amazing too. I love all the Awapuhi Wild Ginger products and def recommend

Looking for your answer?