Paul Mitchell HydroMist Blow-Out Spray

by Paul Mitchell

To achieve the perfect style after a blow-dry, you’ll need to prep your hair first. The HydroMist Blow-Out Spray®provides a weightless hold while acting as a style amplifier. High-performance volumizers allow you to style hair for the perfect blowout. Natural awapuhi also helps to protect the hair from damage.

WHAT IT DOES

Preps hair for a flawless blow-dry.

HOW IT WORKS

The weightless formula delivers a clean, long-lasting hold. High-performance volumizers create the perfect blowout. Natural awapuhi and honey extracts help protect hair from damage.

ADDED BONUS

Boosts volume and hydrates dry strands.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell HydroMist Blow-Out Spray!
Forest, VA
This is a must have for blow drying your hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all and it definitely adds needed volume for a good blow out. Smells great too!
I would buy this product time and time again. Not only does it smell amazing, it also has lasting results. It leaves my hair frizz free and plenty of volume!
Nipomo, CA
Spray it at your roots and through out your hair and you will have amazingly lush, thick hair and it makes your hair hold style for long periods of time!
Belton, TX
Really helps when you are blow drying your hair to give you volume. If you have natural oily hair, I wouldn't use too much as it adds shine to your hair.
Paris, KY
Good for dry hair if you are going to roundbrush it. Wouldn't recommend for oily hair or if you are looking for a blowout spray that has holding power
Macclenny, FL
I am in love with the wild ginger scent of this line! This spray does make my scalp feel greasy if I don't wash it out the night after using it though.
Decatur
I love this product on my freshly cleaned hair. It not only helps with the heat of of the blow dryer but it adds volume to my fine hair.
Keyser, WV
I love this entire collection. Smells wonderful and makes your hair feel and look just as amazing. Well worth the price, in my opinion
River Falls, WI
This is one of the best blow out products on the market, it can tame my dry course and frizzy hair. I would highly recommend it.
Charleston, SC
I have naturally wavy hair and this blowout spray does exactly as promised. Great smell, leaves nice smooth texture in your hair.

Looking for your answer?