by Paul Mitchell

For frizz control and a luxuriously touchable hold, add HydroCream Whip® to your styling regimen. It hydrates and smooths thirsty hair while delivering a long-lasting, crunch-free hold with an elegant silky finish. The Awapuhi extract and light conditioners balance moisture all while creating healthy and gorgeous-looking volume.

WHAT IT DOES

Hydrates and smoothes thirsty hair, and delivers long-lasting, crunch-free hold with a silky finish.

HOW IT WORKS

Awapuhi extract and light conditioners fight frizz and balance moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Helps create healthy-looking volume.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Color Safe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell HydroCream Whip!
Great to use for moisture but also kind of thickens your hair and makes it super easy to style. My sister and I use it for dances and it’s absolutely fantastic!!
Paul Mitchell HydroCream Whip uploaded by Katie H.
I have hair that is neither curly nor straight so I am always looking for products that will enhance my curl or assist me in straightening. I love Hydrocream Whip because it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it have that crunchy feeling that other mousses sometimes give. This product is amazing in reducing frizz when I diffuse my hair and when I round brush it. I love, love, love this mousse!!!
Greenwood , SC
This smells like heaven!!!! My stylist recommended used this on my hair before blow drying and I immediately said what is that smell??? I purchased it right after my appointment and use it all the time. Before I did not have much luck with styling creams because they always left my hair feeling weighed down and left residue. This is an exception! Gives great volume and helps control frizz. I always apply a detangler/heat protectant and then go in with the cream before blow drying.
Eau Claire, WI
This product is great for hair that gets frizzy or dry. Its great for taming the flyaways. For me I use this product more in the winter. It also smells really great!!!
Osceola, WI
If you are a person who has even the slightest amount of wave or curl to your hair then you might want to give this a try. It has a nice hold and helps encourage and control those curls without the crunch as long as you don't go overboard. A little goes a long way so be careful and you will not be disapointed.
Lancaster, OH
I love this product. I love the whole Awapuhi ginger line in general, but this is my favorite product from the line. I have thick, coarse, curly hair, and this product controls my frizz extremely well on its own without leaving my hair crunchy. I will usually use this with the awapuhi ginger styling oil on the ends of my hair and let it all air dry.
Torrance, CA
My favorite hair styling product, hands down. I have very wavy hair and this is the perfect product for me. I have been using it for one year now. I love the way it waves my hair and is never sticky or crunchy like regular mousse. I am in love with this product. It is worth every penny. I recommend it for all wavy and curly hair.
Pittsburgh, PA
Paul Mitchell HydroCream Whip uploaded by Michelle T.
First off he smell of this mouse is to die for. It reminds me of summer. I have naturally curly hair and it does well at keeping my frizz at bay. It's not too expensive and I usually find it on amazon at a discounted rate.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Paul Mitchell anti frizz cream. I have naturally curly hair that tends to get frizzy and dry looking when I let it air dry. Since I don't like to use heat on my hair very often, this stuff has really helped. I use this when I want to let my hair air dry, but still make sure my curls stay frizz free and healthy looking. The smell is amazing as well. Would definitely recommend
Obviously love the smell! I like using this whip before blow drying hair. It helps keep the frizz down and gives a healthy shine to the hair! I have curly hair and for me it's not enough hold to use it and just leave my hair curly I usually need to mix it with the sculpting foam, but for blowouts and shine it is a favorite!