BY PAUL MITCHELL #32 in Hairspray

Express Style&Reg; Your Iron's Best Friend.&Nbsp; This Quick-Drying Hairspray Helps Protect Fragile Strands When Thermal Styling Irons Turn Up The Heat.&Nbsp; The Flexible Hold, Humidity-Resistant Formula Is The Perfect Finishing Touch For Any Style Curly Or Straight. John Paul Mitchell Systems Does Not Conduct Or Endorse Animal Testing. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With John Paul Mitchell Systems And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of John Paul Mitchell Systems.&Nbsp; John Paul Mitchell Systems Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A John Paul Mitchell Systems Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Do I have to use it on dry or wet hair? 3 Answers
  • Does this make the hair sticky or leave residue in the hair? What d...5 Answers
  • The description on this product does not state how high the thermal...2 Answers
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oviedo, FL
Some thermal protectants say they help save your hair, but I always ended up with frizzy hair by the day and flyaway soft damaged hair on the days I didn't straighten it. With the Hot of The Press, my hair stays straight and shiny all day. My hair dresser suggested this to me when I told her that I was unhappy that my straight hair didn't last all day. The one problem is that it is only available at a salon and is a tad pricey to buy all the time. I love this product and I get so many compliments on my hair!
Ann S.
Ann S.
I straighten my frizzy, curly hair every day. It became so damaged that my stylist recommended this heat protectant. I've tried the drugstore-spritz-type sprays before and didn't like them, so I was skeptical. I used this spray once and knew it was the one! It goes on right where you spray it, the smell is very subtle, and it doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky. I highly recommend it!
Erin S.
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ADORE this product. It's a gentle hold and also thermal heat protection. You can spray before, during and after fixing your hair with heat styling products. It smells SO GOOD. I'm actually fixing to pick up another one. If you need a spray that's going to hold your hair in place better you may have to add in another one with this. However, I feel like it's a really great product.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
I have wavy hair so I straighten it with a flat iron daily. My hair was so damaged from the flat iron until I started using this product. This thermal protectant is so light weight and works great. The last time I went to get my hair cut my stylist said it looked so much healthier than previous times! I will continue to send it over others I have tried for sure.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this heat protectant for years. I used to use it every time I would apply heat to my hair, but now I only use it when I am curling my hair or want something to stay. This stuff has a strong hold, but it does not weigh your hair down. At first it might seem like your hair is full of product, but after a few minutes or so, that goes away.
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product! It's great for protecting your hair and it also has a little bit of hairspray in it which keeps your hair in place pretty much all day! I love this. To me, it's worth the price tag. I feel a lot of products say they protect your hair from heat and don't fulfill the job, but with this I feel it goes above and beyond!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Knob Noster, MO
My absolute favorite thermal spray! I have very dry naturally curly hair and this works wonders. I blow dry and straighten or curl my hair every day. I use this literally every day and my hair is so much healthier than before. It's the best product I have found for heat protectant. And it's not sticky or oily like most protectants.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stylist recommended this to me because I had really dry, damaged hair from straightening with a flat iron almost every day. Since using this product my hair is a lot healthier! It not only works as a thermal protection spray, but also as a hairspray with an incredible amount of hold. It's like two great products in one!
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Du Bois, PA
I absolutely love this product!! It has an extremely lightweight feel to it and doesn't weigh my hair down. I spray this heat protectant all over my hair before I use any hot tools on it. I like that it doesn't make my hair wet while using it. I love this heat protectant and will definitely purchase it again.
Annie J.
Annie J.
By far my favorite heat protectant I have ever used! Leaves my hair feeling soft and extra shiny looking. Also I love the way it makes my hair smell. The formula is very dry, so it dries on the hair quickly to prevent any crunchy feelings to the hair. But does not feel like it is drying the hair out.
Iqra M.
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
Does this make the hair sticky or leave residue in the hair? What does it smell like?
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do I have to use it on dry or wet hair?
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was just curious as to how this product makes your hair feel. I love Paul Mitchell but I've not yet tried this. I have had experience in the past with some thermal protectors making my hair feel sticky even if I only used a small amount?
Katie W.
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curious about trying this. Do you spray on your hair before or after you curl it?
Ciana Y.
Ciana Y.
Hilo, HI
I've been trying to find Thermal protection balms or sprays that don't cause my hair to get oily in the middle of my day. My hair can get oily due to humidity & I don't want something that would just pile it on. Has anyone with similar issues as mine tried this spray? Let me know how your experience was.