BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: creates weightless body and volume for fine hair. benefits: adds flexible control, amplifies shine and locks in moisture. bonus: preps hair for a gorgeous full-body blow-out. details: conditioning formula provides extra body, fullness and control. super emollient conditioners leave hair manageable and shiny. see more...

Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Baltimore , MD
I cannot say enough about this spray. I use it on all of my brides when I have a wedding party Iam doing hair for. It holds their styles all day. I ill say if I use to much it will get a bit flaky. My clients always say they love the smell of the spray. I would definitely recommend it to other hairstylists and for everyone at home.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Spring Hill, FL
This hairspray is perfect it doesn't leave the hair too crunchy or too soft and it's the only hair spray I have found that makes my curled hair last throughout the day (most sprays my curls fall out within an hour) I would recommend this product to others
Cherrie H.
Cherrie H.
Olyphant, PA
Great hair styling product. I love the way it smells and it last all day long. Other similiar products need to be reapplied but just one application does the trick.
Sherae S.
Sherae S.
Banning, CA
This hair spray leaves my hair in place any day! I play softball and it helps keep it in place during a whole game I really love this
Dana C.
Dana C.
Franklin, IN
Works great. Smells great. Last all day. Affordable. Love it! Definitely met my expectations !!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Montegut, LA
I absolutely love the Paul Mitchell Holde Tight Spray! It has a wonderful design and it flows out the can perfectly. My hair doesn't do well in the wind, but with this my hair stays where I want it to. I also love the smell it gives. I would definitely recommend this.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Great for prepping hair for heat styling and for a light hold. LOVE it... this really makes a difference in the overall health of your hair without using two different products to achieve the same results of this two in one product.
Odalys U.
Odalys U.
Richmond, TX
I have used the Hold me tight hair spray from Paul Mitchell. Honestly it's amazing if you really want your hair to last in position all day long, no matter what you do you're hair remains the same. It's great!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Yakima, WA
I love all Paul Mitchell products., but I especially love this product . usually other products leave a residue and this was does not. Also leaves my hair slick how I wanted for a very long time. I think it's an amazing product to have it's not pricey at all. Anyone would love this product.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Lynwood, CA
So far the best styling spray for my curls, puff, and holds to any style that I want. Does not tangle your hair after use. Its perfect for any day look. BTW it smell great too.