Paul Mitchell Hold Me Tight Finishing Spray uploaded by Emelie G.Paul Mitchell Hold Me Tight Finishing Spray uploaded by Adilene j.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a strong, flexible and touchable hold that feels soft to the touch, the Hold Me Tight™ Finishing Spray from Paul Mitchell® is the perfect styling product. Hold Me Tight™ hairspray is a lightweight, yet firm formula that dries fast without heavy buildup and provides superior shine and control that lasts all day.

WHAT IT DOES

Secures any style with a strong, long-lasting hold and dries fast without stiffness or buildup.

HOW IT WORKS

Powerful, yet flexible, polymers provide strong hold. Vegetable-derived conditioners and shine enhancers impart high shine and minimize static.

ADDED BONUS

Enhances shine and reduces flyaways.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• Does this hairspray make your hair crunchy at all?1 Answers
  • Is there any one who doesn't like this hairspray8 Answers
Paul Mitchell Hold Me Tight Finishing Spray
  • "love paul mitchell it works great firm hold for curls great finishing spray not so great price" in 1 review
  • "This spray works wonders on my hair!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way don't have to over spray and won't leave your hair extra hard." in 1 review
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Good for a LONG DAY! If you need your curls or waves or whatever all day long this is the stuff to do the job! Smells like hairspray but it is so I can’t complain lol would continue to buy
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Worth the price and can be found in any salon. Provides great hold for any style with that professional look. Lasts for hours and washes out easily. Great for up do's. I tend to pick it up when the salon has a sale or I have a coupon. Only thing I don't like is the scent because it can be overwhelming.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love this stuff and it does just what it says Holds Tight. I love any and all Paul Mitchell products. This has always been a go to product for me because the results are always as expected. Would definitely recommend this product! Can't go wrong with Paul Mitchell.
Rebecca F.
Great product if you're looking for a good hold, without stiffness and that hard residue. The smell is quite pleasant and light. I prefer this over any other hair spray, it doesn't damage my hair or leave it feeling yucky. I highly recommend!
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
First off, I love the smell of this spray. It is very clean smelling. Second, the hold is awesome, if you need to keep your hair in place for a crazy night, this is what you want to use. I definitely would buy this hair spray again!
Sabrina C.
Marana, AZ
This hairspray gets the job done for both thick hair and normal hair. It's holds just right for whatever style you are working with. If smells great and long lasting. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Rose P.
I've gave this hair spray so many chances but oh my god it's the worst. The spray isn't an even mist so you know some parts of my hair gets more hair spray than others.
Brittany T.
Baltimore, MD
I cannot say enough about this spray. I use it on all of my brides when I have a wedding party Iam doing hair for. It holds their styles all day. I ill say if I use to much it will get a bit flaky. My clients always say they love the smell of the spray. I would definitely recommend it to other hairstylists and for everyone at home.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I really love this finishing spray. It is a really nice hairspray that has a good nice hold without giving the hair a crunchy feel. I bought mine at ulta and the price is actually pretty decent compared to a lot of other hair sprays. I like to spray my hair after i curl it and the brush through it- this product is perfect for that!
Dana B.
Pierre Part, LA
If you're looking for nonstop hold, this is your spray. It holds unconditionally and gives you that perfect all day shine. Need to touch up, just comb and restyle. I HIGHLY recommend this as well as any of the Paul Mitchell line. Paul Mitchell products can be trusted by consumers as well as Salons. Paul Mitchell can stand tall behind their products. There's no hair worries when you put your hair in the hands of Paul Mitchell!
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is there any one who doesn't like this hairspray
Erica H.
Santa Cruz
Does this hairspray make your hair crunchy at all?