Paul Mitchell Heavy Hitter Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Shelby W.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a men's shampoo that invigorates while washing away dirt and product buildup, try Heavy Hitter®. This refreshing men's grooming product features the uplifting scents of cedar and agave, so your hair smells great all day. Perfect for daily use.

WHAT IT DOES

Washes away dirt and product buildup for a powerful clean.

HOW IT WORKS

Invigorates and deep cleans without stripping natural oils; great for daily use.

ADDED BONUS

Refreshing cedar and agave scent leaves hair smelling great.

Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product, worked as advertising suggested it would. Would recommend to others looking for a similar product.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
My 16 year old son uses this for his extra oily hair. He really likes it. Cleanses well and deeply. Smells nice.
PRITINA M.
Chino, CA
Gets my hair clean, but leaves it too dry. I really want to like it tho...but I'm not sure its for my hair type
Michael G.
Southborough, MA
Works for hair, but dries out scalp. It made my hair feel soft and smooth but absolutely dried out my scalp.
Angela N.
Lithonia, GA
Paul Mitchell Deep Cleansing Shampoo is extremely effective. It gives my hair a good clean smelling look.
Kelsey C.
Satsuma, AL
This always just feels like it strips all the product from my hair! And a little big goes a long way
Mel
I use this once a week to get rid of build up. Leaves my hair soft and super clean without stripping.
Katie D.
Norfolk, MA
Works great. Decent price. I buy it at ultra. Have been pretty happy with it. I would buy again.
Vlora J.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It cleans your hair so good and leaves it healthier after.