Paul Mitchell Heavy Hitter Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Shelby W.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a men's shampoo that invigorates while washing away dirt and product buildup, try Heavy Hitter®. This refreshing men's grooming product features the uplifting scents of cedar and agave, so your hair smells great all day. Perfect for daily use.

WHAT IT DOES

Washes away dirt and product buildup for a powerful clean.

HOW IT WORKS

Invigorates and deep cleans without stripping natural oils; great for daily use.

ADDED BONUS

Refreshing cedar and agave scent leaves hair smelling great.

Jacob H.
Suamico, WI
I absolutely love this shampoo! I am the kind of guy who doesn’t like/nor need to wash his hair everyday and this is absolutely perfect. I wash my hair 2x a week with this and my hair has never been healthier or looking better. I use this shampoo in conjunction with the Paul Mitchell Matte-ifying hair gel (more of a paste) and my hair always looks amazing, soft and stays in place.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I was looking for a cruelty free clarifying shampoo with sulfate but without silicones and that had a ph of around 5. My search led me to this and I am very pleased! I get mine at cosmoprof so it's not expensive and it lasts me a while (I actually get the 33 oz one and wash my hair once a week). Doesn't dry out my bleached hair and seems to clean it very well. It has a more manly scent than most shampoos but I don't mind. No complaints about this shampoo!
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Paul Mitchell Heavy Hitter Deep Cleansing Shampoo is a great multi tasking shampoo with conditioning properties. My boyfriend uses this and I find myself using it when I have a lot of build up. It does a great job deep cleaning but not drying out my hair. It does have a clean smell sorta manly but worth it.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This product is great, my husband works in construction and always comes home smelling of saw dust, grease, and sweat. This shampoo gets all that smell away. It leaves his hair soft, clean and doesn't over dry his scalp. Great price, as so little goes a long way.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
after having tried this product I had to review it and share my discovery. I have thick curly somewhat course hair, and usually unless I put gel or pomade in it, my hair will frizz out into a giant puff. This product isn't too heavy at all, neither does it get sticky or flaky after application. if your hair is wet and you put some into your hair and let it dry you can get the "wet look" that gels provide, if your hair is damp and you put it in you can get tameness of frizz that pomades give. if you put it on dry hair then you get the definition and "piece-iness" that waxes give. This is a leave in conditioner and makes your hair really soft, the shine factor isn't really there, but the hair is left "looking healthy". This is literally an all in one product.
Andrea P.
Mercersburg, PA
I don't think I can say how much I love this shampoo...it's amazing and makes my hair feel so incredible! I have thick red hair and it works wonders! The packaging is nice and I would say overall in performance I am 100% satisfied!
Misty D.
Beeville, TX
My hubby LOVES this shampoo! It's a bit pricey but it's very concentrated so it lasts soooo long. He's been using the same bottle for nearly 4 months, no joke. He has thick curly short hair. We purchase it from our local saloon.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I use this product once a week to deep cleanse all the product build up I have in my hair! It's a great shampoo but I would t use it everyday it may be too drying for some people with drier hair
Merissa H.
Columbus
If you're looking for a clarifying shampoo that won't dry your hair out this is perfect. I've noticed you have to use a little more than you would with a normal shampoo. It smells AMAZING! this leaves your hair feeling so clean.
Maddie M.
Fairland, IN
Even though this is a more expensive shampoo, when I have the extra money, it is definitely my go to. It works so well and doesn't kill my hair like other hair products and it smells so good.