Paul Mitchell Heat Seal

BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT DOES
Guards strands from damage caused by heat styling; builds body, provides light hold and enhances shine.

HOW IT WORKS
Clean, flexible styling agents and essential fatty acids add shine and memory.

ADDED BONUS
Humidity resistance ensures a longer-lasting style—curly or straight.

Paul Mitchell  Heat Seal
Paul Mitchell Heat Seal
Buy on Amazon
jayme r.
Use this product anytime i below my hair dry and it keeps my hair staying soft and voluminous for days at a time. i have thin but coarse hair, so sometimes blowing my hair out can create frizz rather than volume. this product does a good job at keeping that tame, and from what i can tell does a pretty decent job protecting from the heat like it claims.
Nadia T.
Kelseyville, CA
I’m a sucker for Paul Mitchell products. I have very curly hair which requires extra heat on the flat iron. Heat Seal provides great protection, a shine, and moisture barrier, all for an affordable price and high quality.
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia , NY
I love this brand and I'm very picky about what I use on my hair. This heat spray is definitely superior quality to others I've tried. It smells great and I feel it works well with my hair. I have thin dark hair and i put a lot of heat to it.
Maggie M.
Mercer
I use this spray to keep my hair from getting damaged from the heat/tools I use on it almost daily. It's easy to use and seems to work well. Just spray on damp hair and you're good to go for when you need to use heat on it
Catherine C.
From what I remember I didn't care for the scent but I love the product it works well with heat styling period good for the person who doesn't like to use heat styling oils
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Love love love this heat protector ! I would use this all the time if t wasn't that expensive ! It's really does the job by protecting your hair from heat. Such as , flat irons curling irons and blow dryers ! The smell is just out of this world ! It does not leave your hair greasy like most heat protector and is amazing ! #musesofinfluenster
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I use this product every time I apply heat to my hair. It smells amazing and the smell lasts a long time too. Of course it's pricey because it's Paul Mitchell, but so worth it! I highly recommend this product. This never leaves my hair greasy and works great! It sprays evenly and just the perfect amount. I love it!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Don’t use too much or your hair will get sticky and tacky. I use this when my hair is wet before blow drying. Or, if I’m going to air dry, I will spray it on and let it sit until it’s time to flat iron. I will buy again because it does a great job of protecting from heat damage.
Connie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure if it's the best heat protection spray I've used, but it definitely works. Makes my hair feel strong after heat tools. If I don't use this, my hair gets dry and brittle feeling which totally negates how good the styling looks. I'd give this one a try if you're looking for a heat protection product.
Laura B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've used this spray to heal and maintain my ends while trying to grow out my hair. It keeps the ends moisturized all day long and bands together almost 75% of my dead ends! Although I learned the hard way that repairing dead ends isn't 100 percent effective, this helped put off my haircut for a few more weeks