Paul Mitchell Hardwired Spiking Hair Glue

by Paul Mitchell

Achieve the perfect spiked hairstyle with Hardwired®. This truly powerful spiking glue brings on the maximum hold, keeping even the most extreme hairstyles together. This product will last all day and won’t flake out on you.

WHAT IT DOES

A must-have for spiked and extreme looks; provides powerhouse control that lasts as long as you want it.

HOW IT WORKS

Powerful hair fixative delivers superior, all-day hold.

ADDED BONUS

Distributes easily and won't flake out.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Hardwired Spiking Hair Glue!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie J.
This is great if you have really pesky hairs that won’t stay down. But they aren’t joking it really is like glue. Not my favorite but if you have an issue with pesky hairs sticking up then I’d get it
Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love the hold this product provides for my newly short hair. I have been using Paul Mitchell for years and they have really great products for my newly short hair. I use it on wet hair and let my hair air dry. The hold is great with their hair spray. Was affordable and smells fantastic. I'll buy this again!
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
This is the only product my boyfriend will use. He has short cut hair and just likes some texture/structure and stop-put power. I've never noticed the scent of it on him so I'm assuming it either doesn't have one, or the scent is very light. He applies it in the morning and then doesn't have to mess with it thereafter - men are so lucky!
Gianni V.
Salt Lake City
Great holding! Awesome fragrance. My favorite all time. I needed an all day holding gel, and this really exceeded my expectations.
Kimberly S.
Strong hold, works well, non drying, easy [email protected], will be purchasing again and recommend to all
member-fef491
Paul Mitchell spicking glue is great when you want to do something special with your hair. If your hair has to be spicked just right. Theres nothing better than Paul Mitchell.
Jennifer E.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell Products; I mean I did use this on my fiancé because of the way his hair is it needed help.....
jayden  W.
Colfax, LA
this is a good hair product, it works really well and has a good hold, it makes your hair smell good and feel good and it stays in all day long which is a huge plus. The only downside is that it is kind of pricey but other than that it is the perfect product for anyone.
Yana C.
Prineville, OR
This Paul Mitchell hair styling product works very well. It is a bit sticky but pliable. Which gives you the ability to style your hair any way you like.
Influenster M.
very strong fibers that create a spiked look easily. it is what it says it is and is glue! i think this one needs to be used sparingly. i like the scent too

Looking for your answer?