Paul Mitchell Hardwired Spiking Hair Glue uploaded by Kody K.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve the perfect spiked hairstyle with Hardwired®. This truly powerful spiking glue brings on the maximum hold, keeping even the most extreme hairstyles together. This product will last all day and won’t flake out on you.

WHAT IT DOES

A must-have for spiked and extreme looks; provides powerhouse control that lasts as long as you want it.

HOW IT WORKS

Powerful hair fixative delivers superior, all-day hold.

ADDED BONUS

Distributes easily and won't flake out.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Fransisco L.
Reno, NV
This is a must have in my hair kit. My sister got me hooked on it. It's not too pricey around 15$ and the smallest amount is used. You can get this online on amazon or at a cosmetology store. I recommended to my friends various times.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
This is the only product my boyfriend will use. He has short cut hair and just likes some texture/structure and stop-put power. I've never noticed the scent of it on him so I'm assuming it either doesn't have one, or the scent is very light. He applies it in the morning and then doesn't have to mess with it thereafter - men are so lucky!
Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love the hold this product provides for my newly short hair. I have been using Paul Mitchell for years and they have really great products for my newly short hair. I use it on wet hair and let my hair air dry. The hold is great with their hair spray. Was affordable and smells fantastic. I'll buy this again!
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I didn't realize this was a spiking glue. It was given to me by my best friends who was a hairdresser for my new hairstyle. This stuff is insane!
I used it everyday to keep my side part neat. I also use it to create a slicked down look. It holds all day and night! Plus it's super easy to use. I have zero hair gel technique and have been able too achieve any look I wanted.

back