BY PAUL MITCHELL

Eryn B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this stuff. You apply after your hair has been cleared out and washed. It comes out clear and sticky, as you rub it together, it foams. You then apply it to your hair and let it dry. I gave it four stars because it does dry a little crispy on your curls however, I do love the hold it gives and the shine without crying out your curls.
Ronni B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm usually a curly girl, but Paul Mitchell Sculpting Lotion is multi-purpose and allows me to blow-dry hair straight. It's nice when a product is multi-purpose. On curly days, I mix it with a little curl cream. If there's too much crunch, I just pat a tiny little bit of oil over the crunchy curls. For the straight looks, mixing the scultping lotion with a little serum does the trick for smooth locks.
Neriah W.
Shelbyville , KY
My best friend went to school and graduated from paul Mitchell. I would always go on a regular to get my hair done and theor products their, including this one, is amazing. I love the smell. the texture and what it deos and how it makes my hair feel.
Mackayla W.
Port Orchard, WA
It was okay, styled my hair nicely but gave me a lot of "fly aways". I have very thick and curly hair so it's a bit hard to tame. The smell is nice. Doesn't leave your hair greasy or feel like you have build up.
Darlene P.
Kittanning, PA
I have always been a fan of All Paul Mitchell brand products. With my hair being very short, it seems to work wonders for myself. However, I no longer use these products for my sons. I think because his hair is so thin , it seems to make it feel more soft, and makes it harder to work with.
Katerina M.
This is one of my salon staples! I use it after showering to blow my hair out with volume. It's light enough to keep my hair full, but not so strong that it gets crunchy. I also like using it for roller sets
Shelby p.
Lutz, FL
I adore this product! I have very thick and curly hair and this kept my curls soft all day and tamed frizz. Plus it smells incredible and not to strong. It's very hard to find products for my hair that actually work so trust me when I say I will continue to buy this.
Tina F.
League City, TX
I used this product on both of my biracials girls hair. My oldest had thick, super curly hair and t did not do what we wanted it to. However, my youngest has Shirley temple curls and it worked great!! It really kept her curls looking fresh all day.
Morgan A.
Stillwater, OK
Definitely like this product. It is very good for the low price. It is effective at what the label claims to do. I have brown hair very thick and dry. It's better than most.
Jasmyn M.
I got this at a raffle and oh my god was i lucky. It has a clean salon smell and holds all day. its perfect on damp hair and again a beautiful scent. uuuugh i love it so much!