BY PAUL MITCHELL

Versatile Styling Liquid Medium Hold Style For all hair types.  Provides medium hold with "brush through" softness full of body and shine.  Contains the finest ingredients and activated moisture and shine blends. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing see more...

crystal P.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my favorite products from my favorite hair care line. It's my "go-back-to" when my hair gets tired of trying new products.
I have naturaly curly hair, and this lotion sculpts my curls beautifully without making them hard,crunchy or oily.
I also love that Paul Mitchell products are not tested on animals.
Crystal J.
Allendale, IL
Love this product I use it and my girl love it to. My twin are ten and there hair is very course a lot of styling products I've tried on the makes their hair stiff this product is great
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love all Paul Mitchell products. This sculpting lotion worked great! Didn't leave my hair to greasy or oily. A light soft finish!
Lada M.
One of my favorite Paul Mitchell products! Allows me to style my hair anyway I want - wet or dry! This hair product is awesome!
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Just enough hold and doesn't leave the hair gooey. if your hair has frizzy curls product best applied when hair is soaking wet
Mary Beth C.
Lake Orion, MI
This weighs my hair down too much. It's also a little sticky. In my opinion there are better options for styling products.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Paul Mitchell Sculpting Lotion is a timeless classic. I first tried this product when I was 11. I loved it then and I love it still (I just turned 40). This product has stood the test of time. It's light weight, ultra conditioning nd not at all sticky. Just a little is all you need for smooth and bouncy hair.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This is essentially ideal for roller sets, or creating texture in the hair such as finger waves. There is a decent amount of hold in this product, and your hair will remain in tact for a few days. It provides moisture, body, and is lightweight.
Raea H.
I love this stuff so much and it works sooooo well I haven't tried any other kind sooo I can't really compare but it is so worth it in your opinion and I have a dark brown hair I don't really think it needs any improvements so good job
dena L.
New Cumberland, WV
Ah-maz-ing. It's perfect after I straighten my hair. I have naturally curly/wavy hair so even after straightening for what seems like forever it never seems to stay. With a little bit of sculpting lotion put in directly after straightening it lasts all day with no probls!