Paul Mitchell Hair Sculpting Lotion

by Paul Mitchell

The perfect hairstyles require the perfect styling product and the Paul Mitchell® Hair Sculpting Lotion™ is just that. By delivering a medium hold with long-lasting memory that reactivates with heat or water, you can quickly and efficiently style and restyle your hair for a sophisticated and stylish look with a smooth surface that minimizes pesky flyaways.

I love this product
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Hair Sculpting Lotion!
Melissa H.
Paul Mitchell Sculpting Lotion is a timeless classic. I first tried this product when I was 11. I loved it then and I love it still (I just turned 40). This product has stood the test of time. It's light weight, ultra conditioning nd not at all sticky. Just a little is all you need for smooth and bouncy hair.
Crystal J.
Allendale, IL
Love this product I use it and my girl love it to. My twin are ten and there hair is very course a lot of styling products I've tried on the makes their hair stiff this product is great
Aiyat H.
Paterson, NJ
I curl my hair pretty often. I needed a product that I could use before putting rollers in, I tried this and it really helped to make my curls shiny and soft. It helped to hold my curls together throughout the day. I am Satisfied with this product.
Liz D.
Sacramento, CA
Love Paul Mitchell products, have been using products for years. I have really fine hair and Paul Mitchell products help with styling.
Robin M.
Aston, PA
My hair gets very dry quickly. It's hard to find products that keep my hair moisturized but, this hair sculpt lotion does it! It's thick not too thick. The bottle last while you can use as much as you think you need but you won't need much.
crystal P.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my favorite products from my favorite hair care line. It's my "go-back-to" when my hair gets tired of trying new products. I have naturaly curly hair, and this lotion sculpts my curls beautifully without making them hard,crunchy or oily. I also love that Paul Mitchell products are not tested on animals.
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This cream lotion helps my wavy hair look tamed. My curls can get frizzy and out of control and some gels just don’t work for it. This leaves my hair soft and natural while keeping the frizz away. I will keep using and recommend.
Lada M.
One of my favorite Paul Mitchell products! Allows me to style my hair anyway I want - wet or dry! This hair product is awesome!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love all Paul Mitchell products. This sculpting lotion worked great! Didn't leave my hair to greasy or oily. A light soft finish!
Jasmyn M.
I got this at a raffle and oh my god was i lucky. It has a clean salon smell and holds all day. its perfect on damp hair and again a beautiful scent. uuuugh i love it so much!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...