BY PAUL MITCHELL

The perfect hairstyles require the perfect styling product and the Paul Mitchell® Hair Sculpting Lotion™ is just that. By delivering a medium hold with long-lasting memory that reactivates with heat or water, you can quickly and efficiently style and restyle your hair for a sophisticated and stylish look with a smooth surface that minimizes pesky flyaways.

WHAT IT DOES

Delivers medium-hold, long-lasting memory and reactivates with heat or water for quick and easy restyling.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling and bodifying agents, combined with panthenol, add texture and memory. Wheat-derived conditioners control static.

ADDED BONUS

Smoothes the surface of the hair and minimizes flyaways.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Paul Mitchell Sculpting Lotion is a timeless classic. I first tried this product when I was 11. I loved it then and I love it still (I just turned 40). This product has stood the test of time. It's light weight, ultra conditioning nd not at all sticky. Just a little is all you need for smooth and bouncy hair.
Raea H.
I love this stuff so much and it works sooooo well I haven't tried any other kind sooo I can't really compare but it is so worth it in your opinion and I have a dark brown hair I don't really think it needs any improvements so good job
Eryn B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this stuff. You apply after your hair has been cleared out and washed. It comes out clear and sticky, as you rub it together, it foams. You then apply it to your hair and let it dry. I gave it four stars because it does dry a little crispy on your curls however, I do love the hold it gives and the shine without crying out your curls.
Ronni B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm usually a curly girl, but Paul Mitchell Sculpting Lotion is multi-purpose and allows me to blow-dry hair straight. It's nice when a product is multi-purpose. On curly days, I mix it with a little curl cream. If there's too much crunch, I just pat a tiny little bit of oil over the crunchy curls. For the straight looks, mixing the scultping lotion with a little serum does the trick for smooth locks.
Alicia N.
Jamaica, NY
This sculpt lotion does not flake, very smooth and does not leave residue on hands, the formula is amazing, hair stays in place possibly up to 24hr once it doesn't get wet, this product is easy to attain and reasonably priced available in many hair outlets.
Neriah W.
Shelbyville , KY
My best friend went to school and graduated from paul Mitchell. I would always go on a regular to get my hair done and theor products their, including this one, is amazing. I love the smell. the texture and what it deos and how it makes my hair feel.
Robin M.
Aston, PA
My hair gets very dry quickly. It's hard to find products that keep my hair moisturized but, this hair sculpt lotion does it! It's thick not too thick. The bottle last while you can use as much as you think you need but you won't need much.
crystal P.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my favorite products from my favorite hair care line. It's my "go-back-to" when my hair gets tired of trying new products.
I have naturaly curly hair, and this lotion sculpts my curls beautifully without making them hard,crunchy or oily.
I also love that Paul Mitchell products are not tested on animals.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
This product is amazing! I got my hair cut and lightened at Paul Mitchell The School, and I couldn't be more happy! It's amazing how well this controls my frizzy hair! I have really bad frezzies and i hate them! But this!? This stuff is amazing! I like to mix it with a hair oil and hairspray to help "tame" the frezzies!
Denise K.
Grayslake, IL
Everyone in my home uses this at one point or another. I have fine wavy hair and love that this just improves my hairs texture. I use this on my 4 year old occasionally to style it and he doesn't complain that it's sticky.