BY PAUL MITCHELL

Strengthens and rebuilds. Hair Repair Treatment™   For damaged, fragile and chemically-treated hair.  Suitable for Frequent use. Recaptures strengthen, elasticity and shine.  Helps prevent breakage and minimizes the adverse effects of chemical treatments.  A restructuring treatment designed to replace naturally occurring nutrients lost from hair.  Contains the. Activated Moisturizing and Conditioning Blend of Hawaiian awapuhi, wheat protein and essential amino acids. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal.

WHAT IT DOES
Helps repair weak, damaged hair and improves strength, texture and elasticity.

HOW IT WORKS
Wheat-derived conditioners and amino acids strengthen, add elasticity and boost shine. Essential fatty acids, vitamins and wheat proteins prevent breakage.

ADDED BONUS
Provides a powerful dose of moisture and rebuilds inner strength.

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Amazing product for someone who colors and heats their hair more then you should! This brings my dry and damaged hair back to life within just a couple of uses. I highly recommend to anyway who has bad damage or breakage.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
This Paul Mitchell treatment is what I use normally after shampooing with awapuhi or Hawaiian ginger shampoo. I use it more when I don’t have any bleach in my hair. Once it’s half grown out and bleach is only on the ends, this helps detangle and add moisture to it and doesn’t add too much weight like some conditioner treatments do. I put on, comb thru in shower and rinse after bathing.
Jessica A.
this product i purchased at ultra for i think $28 for not that big of a bottle and i followed the instructions as it said for 2 weeks and i feel like it did nothing more than make my hair more oily. I'm not sure i will purchase again i still have half a bottle sitting at my house
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
I think this product is like a miracle to my hair. It targets all my dryer hair I have from coloring it too much and I have see really great results. Very easy to apply and smellls really nice too. Satisfied
Brandy B.
new york, NY
I've been using this product for a while and I love it! It definitely turns my hair instantly healthier looking, especially after bleaching mine. My careful not to use too much though or it may weigh your hair down.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
In the winter my hair be omes dry so i will use this Paul Mitchell hair repair treatment to keep my locks looking and feeling shiny and fresh. I like the way it feels on my scalp as well.
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
I've used this on many clients that feel their hair is too far damaged for anything to be done. After a few treatments with this, they are amazed at how well it helps.
Hailey H.
Syracuse, UT
My hair has always been pretty course and tough to manage. Once I started using this my hair became way more soft and shiny. It also helps with my split ends too.
Andreina M.
I bleached my hair about six months ago and I've been using this product on and off since that and it has work wonders in my hair. I've been using it on and off because I found out that if I stick to one product only after a while it stops working, but this is my personal experience.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Is this product good for dye damaged hair!
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
How long does it take to start seeing results?
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Does it really work, because I always seem to buy bad repair items
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ
I've heard good and not so good things about Paul Mitchell products. My hair is very damaged from a lot of bleaching, dying, and use of heat products and it doesn't help that I have extremely thin hair. Does anyone know if this hair repair treatment works or should I look at a different treatment?