BY PAUL MITCHELL

Original Strengthens and Rebuilds For damaged hair.  Break up with breakage and get together with this power-packed treatment.  Helps restore elasticity, rebuild inner strength, revive shine and rehydrate. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are miss see more...

Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
In the winter my hair be omes dry so i will use this Paul Mitchell hair repair treatment to keep my locks looking and feeling shiny and fresh. I like the way it feels on my scalp as well.
Hailey H.
Syracuse, UT
My hair has always been pretty course and tough to manage. Once I started using this my hair became way more soft and shiny. It also helps with my split ends too.
Fatimah h.
This smells nice and stays in my hair but it dried out my hair after a few days of use. But my hair is so strange and random, hopefully this works for normal hair!
Hannah H.
Columbia, KY
I dye and fry my hair with bleach and a straightener ally the time. This stuff makes my hair look like its never been touched by a single hair harming product!
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Paul Mitchell hair repair treatment is Amazing. It makes your hair feel like it's back to virgin and healthy.
Kari H.
This works pretty well. I like it and would buy it again. It made my hair very soft and shiny
Brielle H.
Paul Mitchell is a great brand and this product works amazing and is very great quality
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoy the smell of this treatment. My hair looked great after the first use.
Michelle G.
This hair repare treatment makes my hair soft and strong ! I like the texture it gives me