BY PAUL MITCHELL

We offer perfumes and colognes that make you feel like you can conquer anything in the world. They delight your senses with their warm and soothing notes. These scents are more than just beauty products. They define who you are and how you want to present yourself to the world. These vibrant fragrances are long lasting and boost confidence and self-esteem. A unique and versatile styling tool paul mitchell volumising spray is designed to add volume galore body and shine to any hair type. It also adds maximum lift and volume to your hair. Specifications Gender: Unisex Type: Water Sprayer Weight: 1

Bridgett M.
Corona, CA
My hair is super dry and it needs life in it lol so when I use the Paul Mitchell acc water sprayer it does give my hair the look I want and need
Desiree R.
Working in the salon this is my goto for the kiddos. Not only does it actually work to untangle hair after a shampoo but it smells amazing
Lauren M.
Mobile, AL
If you need a water sprayer, this is the one to get! It sprays a mist! Easy to handle. Even coverage of mist.
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
Sprays water perfectly. Didn't break or get jammed. Never leaks. Prefect for the average stylist
Clarissa F.
Irving, TX
SMELLS HORRIBLE AND DOESNT DO MUCH TO THE HAIR. VERY EXPENSICE &SMALL PACKAGE WPYLDNT RECOMMEND
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
This wax is great for my short curly hair it feels great and doesn't get crunchy at all
Cassandra L.
Love Paul Mitchell and all of there products. Never fail to be great products.
Stacy W.
I have never used a product so good, it hold my hair through the winds and if you need touch up just earn hand