BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops Frizz-free Defining Polish 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) Part of Paul Mitchell Smoothing Line. Creates a silky-smooth finish. Lightweight silicone gloss smooths the surface and leaves hair soft and silky long-lasting shine. Resists humidity, delivers frizz-free, smooth shine in all climates. PM exclusive Activated Shine blend of chamomile, jojoba and henna provides shine and reflection. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
This serum left my hair is very silky smooth are use it before and after I flat iron or curl my hair it smells super good and I love that it has the pump. It's super affordable and you don't have to have a stylist license to get it so you can pretty much get it at your local drug stores or your high-end beauty stores
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
This smoothing cream does wonderfully! I love it! It's a little pricey but it lasts for a really long time! Definitely does it's job! It smells amazing as well! I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others for purchase!
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
This product is way to heavy for my hair. If you have medium to fine hair I would not recommend this. Coarse thick hair can totally handle a product like this but otherwise it will be weighed down by it.
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park , CA
As a Paul Mitchell alumni I will truly say this is amazing !!!!! It's so adorable , smells nice , and this won't run out . I use this almost everyday for my natural days or days I style it .
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Love this!! Gets rid of frizzy hair!! I have fine damaged hair and it works great! love the packaging and a little goes a long way with this stuff!! I use it after I fix my hair for the day
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Keeps my hair frizz free ! Smells great! My hair is curly, frizzy. But when I use this it is frizz free. I also have used it when my hair is straightened. Little goes a long way.
Taniesha F.
I used to use this product faithfully back when I was in high school. It was the best product I was introduced to at the time. Now I have experimented with other brands and products and this glossy product has become my backup. Compared to other products this one is affordable and it lasts a very long time. Would always make my hair look healthy. For the application you only need a small amount. With too much your hair will look greasy.

I usually would apply after I have finished straightening or curling my hair.
ashley l.
Plainfield , IL
Pump just a few pumps in towel dried hair before blow drying a little goes a long way but leave hair nice and shiny if you need more control use have a pump to 1 pump on dry hair and finger comb it through
Monroe M.
Every stylist I know uses this product as part of the finish because it works wonders. Makes the hair shiny and smooth to fight frizz. Highly concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Shari V.
Love, Love, Love Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops! I use this all the time makes my hair look and feel so much better. Almost out of my first bottle I have to get more very soon!!!