Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops

by Paul Mitchell

The Gloss Drops® Frizz-Free Polish from Paul Mitchell® fights frizz, resists humidity and creates a gorgeously luminous shine, leaving hair soft and silky. This salon-quality hair shine serum is the perfect addition to your styling routine to add a professional, elegant shine and touch to your hair. This product has shipping restrictions. Please see below for more details.

Will this help smoothe out my hair and tame the frizz I got going on at the top of my head where my part is?
So I have a smoothing Paul Mitchell product currently, but it makes my hair oily. Will this do the same?
Does this feel lightweight or does it feel sticky after applying?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops!
Product Highlights
...hair, I usually end up with too much product on my hair and it makes my hair look greasy.in reviews
When i use just a little bit of this and work it through my hair it makes my hair perfect!in reviews
If used properly it can make your hair incredibly soft to the touch.in reviews
...spread evenly throughout your hair, but when used correctly it makes your hair really soft and smooth.in reviews
Garmai M.
Brooklyn, NY
Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops uploaded by Garmai M.
This serum always has my hair silky straight when I flat iron it. It has been my go to serum that works perfectly with my natural 4c hair. It can get very humid where I live and it does not frizz! Love this product works well with my Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo !
Annie B.
W Portsmouth, OH
Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops uploaded by Annie B.
I absolutely love this relaxer ! It's perfect for when you wanna straighten your hair , to keep it from getting frizzy and to manage your fly aways. But I also like to run it through my curls too! I think it makes them look more defined and soft! I love the salon scent it has as well !
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Target
It leaves my hair so soft, when you are blowing or drying your hair low heat best hair serum! Smells wonderful! Highly recommend it
Jen L.
Pittsburgh
When I use this product I put a dime size in my towel bloated wet her and then blow dry so it's about half wet put on not on roots and scalp whatever you can pull back makes hair beautiful if you put in when dry it will look greasy if you use too much about the size of a dime.little goes along way!! Only on hair shaft makes my hair feel amazing...
Cindy K.
Excelsior, MN
Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops uploaded by Cindy K.
This is a great product. It calms my natural curly hair down. Makes it shine and no more frizz. My hair feels very soft.
Michelle Z.
Justice, IL
I love this stuff!  it smells so good and adds shine to my hair while also treating frizz. it also is good for any hair type.
Shaina C.
1,085 reviews
Love glass drops now that I’m blonde I need this again in my life. I went to Paul Mitchell for two years so I use their products every single day and this is one of my favorites it smells amazing
Devan M.
Germantown, NY
Who doesn't love Paul Mitchell!? This product smells freaking great and doesn't leave my hair feeling limp and oily. I use not even a whole drop and I have long hair. This is my favorite thing to add to my damp hair and if I have any frizz after drying just a tiny miniscule amount takes it right down.
Becky P.
N Providence, RI
I really like Paul Mitchell Glass Drops - 3.4 oz.! The gloss drops make my hair super soft and manageable. They’re affordable and they don’t weigh down my hair or make my hair greasy. I recommend you try these.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Gloss drops are amazing, on the right type of hair! I used it in the salon for years and it gives a beautiful finish and calms the hair from frizz and flyaways. I would not recommend this on fine or thin hair unless a super tiny amount is used. I have fine hair and it can get heavy very quick!