Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops

by Paul Mitchell

The Gloss Drops® Frizz-Free Polish from Paul Mitchell® fights frizz, resists humidity and creates a gorgeously luminous shine, leaving hair soft and silky. This salon-quality hair shine serum is the perfect addition to your styling routine to add a professional, elegant shine and touch to your hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Fights frizz, resists humidity and creates brilliant shine, leaving hair soft and silky.

HOW IT WORKS

Lightweight silicones smooth hair's surface.

ADDED BONUS

Highly concentrated. Can be added to your favorite styling products for a boost of shine.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Will this help smoothe out my hair and tame the frizz I got going on at the top of my head where my part is?
So I have a smoothing Paul Mitchell product currently, but it makes my hair oily. Will this do the same?
Does this feel lightweight or does it feel sticky after applying?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops!
Product Highlights
“...hair, I usually end up with too much product on my hair and it makes my hair look greasy.” in 2 reviews
“When i use just a little bit of this and work it through my hair it makes my hair perfect!” in 1 review
“If used properly it can make your hair incredibly soft to the touch.” in 1 review
“...spread evenly throughout your hair, but when used correctly it makes your hair really soft and smooth.” in 1 review
Shingletown , CA
I use this because my godmother (hairdresser) has always used this in my hair as a finishing to whatever we did to my hair. I always loved how my hair looked leaving her salon and it was my way of getting that salon look at home. My hair looks and feels healthy and shiny but now grease. If I flat iron or curl my hair this had the finishing touch without weighing it down.
Lyons, IL
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way if you gradually keep applying on long thick hair. It smells sooo good and leaves your hair looking like you just left the salon. The bootle is cute and the pump makes it easy to use. It's a pricey but definitely worth it.
Hercules, CA
The absolute best hair gloss! I use this every time i style my hair with heat, it tames my frizzy wavy hair and leaves a glossy finish that other products havent been able too. My hair is stubborn and this is the only product i’ve loved that doesnt creat residue!
Ravenna, OH
Great product. I love to use this after straightening my hair to give it a sleek look. Its affordable and the smell of this is great! The only thing with this(like most serums) is to watch how much product you use because it can make your hair look greasy
Limington, ME
Love these! A little definitely goes a long way! The smell is pleasant and it doesn' t feel tacky or greasy either. It gives my hair the perfect sheen without looking like I dipped my head in a grease bucket! DEF recommended for the price as well!
Metairie
This is one of the best serums out there. The brand is always high quality and also cruelty free! The really helps co trol frizz and fly aways. It also smells wonderful and keeps your hair shiny and smooth for days. It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Annandale, VA
This product is a God send if anyone is like me and has frizzy, course hair. Mine is neither curly or straight...just frizzy waves! This product cost me around 18.00 GBP, which is about $25.00. Now that’s not cheap, but you have to understand that it does take out the coarseness and the inevitable frizz too, leaving your hair very smooth and silky feeling for days. Also it doesn’t weigh your hair down and leave it greasy like some serums.
Scottsville , KY
This product has worked wonders for my hair! I have been using this product since I was younger and it has been amazing! My hair is always frizzy and this really helps to tone it down! I highly recommend this product!
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this as a serum. As for ‘glossiness’ I don’t think it makes a HUGE difference. I’ve used a lot of other shine sprays that show a lot more results than this, but it does add a litttle bit of shine to the hair. It feels very lightweight on the hair not heavy or greasy at all. It smoothed my hair out, took away any frizz or flyaways I had, and made my hair feel so soft. The only reason I took a star off is because I bought this for the purposes of making my hair shiney and this didn’t give the results I was looking for, but for other purposes it’s great. Anytime my hair becomes staticky and starts flying everywhere (I’m sure most of you know what I’m talking about) this is GREAT for fixing that problem. I especially like using this on humid days when I’ve straightened or curled my hair, because when I go outside on humid days after styling my hair, it immediately poofs and looses its style, but when I have this product in my hair stays exactly how I styled it. It also has some nice ingredients as well. It was a little pricey for such a small bottle but a little of this stuff goes a LONG way. It can definitely make your hair look and feel greasy if you apply too much, but if you apply the right amount it’s a heaven sent product! PM never disappoints
Cottondale, AL
Gloss drops are amazing, on the right type of hair! I used it in the salon for years and it gives a beautiful finish and calms the hair from frizz and flyaways. I would not recommend this on fine or thin hair unless a super tiny amount is used. I have fine hair and it can get heavy very quick!