Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops

by Paul Mitchell

The Gloss Drops® Frizz-Free Polish from Paul Mitchell® fights frizz, resists humidity and creates a gorgeously luminous shine, leaving hair soft and silky. This salon-quality hair shine serum is the perfect addition to your styling routine to add a professional, elegant shine and touch to your hair. This product has shipping restrictions. Please see below for more details.

Will this help smoothe out my hair and tame the frizz I got going on at the top of my head where my part is?
So I have a smoothing Paul Mitchell product currently, but it makes my hair oily. Will this do the same?
Does this feel lightweight or does it feel sticky after applying?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops!
Product Highlights
...hair, I usually end up with too much product on my hair and it makes my hair look greasy.in reviews
When i use just a little bit of this and work it through my hair it makes my hair perfect!in reviews
If used properly it can make your hair incredibly soft to the touch.in reviews
...spread evenly throughout your hair, but when used correctly it makes your hair really soft and smooth.in reviews
Garmai M.
Brooklyn, NY
Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops uploaded by Garmai M.
This serum always has my hair silky straight when I flat iron it. It has been my go to serum that works perfectly with my natural 4c hair. It can get very humid where I live and it does not frizz! Love this product works well with my Redken All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo !
Annie B.
W Portsmouth, OH
Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops uploaded by Annie B.
I absolutely love this relaxer ! It's perfect for when you wanna straighten your hair , to keep it from getting frizzy and to manage your fly aways. But I also like to run it through my curls too! I think it makes them look more defined and soft! I love the salon scent it has as well !
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Target
It leaves my hair so soft, when you are blowing or drying your hair low heat best hair serum! Smells wonderful! Highly recommend it
Shaina C.
Love glass drops now that I’m blonde I need this again in my life. I went to Paul Mitchell for two years so I use their products every single day and this is one of my favorites it smells amazing
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Gloss drops are amazing, on the right type of hair! I used it in the salon for years and it gives a beautiful finish and calms the hair from frizz and flyaways. I would not recommend this on fine or thin hair unless a super tiny amount is used. I have fine hair and it can get heavy very quick!
ladyc C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great after blow dry and iron use just a drop for entire hair to the ends giving a nice and healthier look twice a week use affordable price!
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
This is a great high end product. It does not leave my hair greasy feeling at all.  My frizzy hair turns silky smooth and keeps it's volume. This has exceeded my expectations. My hair type is frizzy, wavy and color treated. I would buy this product again and I totally recommend it.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This products works perfectly and smells amazing. i have short, oily, and kinda thick hair and it's amazing. it leaves my hair smelling great and looking nicely shiny. it's an amazing product. it gives the hair a glow without making it look oily
Mercedese W.
Jackson, SC
This stuff is a moracle worker! After I straighten my hair I run a little bit of this through it and it helps keep my hair frizz free longer!
Holly M.
Waukesha, WI
Love this stuff! Works great and smells delicious! Don't use too much or your hair will look greaser though! Great on ends wet or dry, makes hair shiny too!