Paul Mitchell Full Circle Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Laura S.Paul Mitchell Full Circle Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Danielle S.Paul Mitchell Full Circle Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Carryl M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Enjoy soft, frizz-free curls with Full Circle Leave-In Treatment® from Paul Mitchell®. This light, yet creamy leave-in conditioner helps hydrate curls, while taming frizz without weighing it down. Protect against damage while hydrating every single curl for beautiful, professional-looking salon-quality results with each use.

WHAT IT DOES

Lightweight conditioning treatment hydrates, detangles, tames frizz and won't weigh hair down.

HOW IT WORKS

Creamy formula smoothes, detangles and replenishes every curl.

ADDED BONUS

Hydrates thirsty locks and helps protect against damage.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Buy on Beauty ...*
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I've started wearing my naturally-wavy hair curly more often now, and I wanted something that would leave my hair soft and touchable but still help define my waves/curls, and this product definitely does the trick! It helps to add some extra curl to the more wavy parts of my hair, and definitely leaves it soft and not crunchy. Plus it smells amazing, too. Love this product!
Holly H.
Cushing
Amazing!! I ration this conditioner out. To make it last longer because i have budget, but I also have naturally curly hair that has been color treated for ten years and damaged, I will leave it on put a shower cap on and lay around all evening. My hair feels like silk when I was it out and is so much more manageable.
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Not a big fan of this product. Although it did provide some hydration for my curly hair I feel that it didn’t last all day. Also, the anti frizz aspect was inferior to other products I’ve used. Maybe it’s just not for me
Joanna U.
Grand Rapis
This product keeps my hair soft and less frizzy with defined curls. 4c hair can be difficult to manage or find product that really works for it. This does the magic for me.
Jamie A.
Jessup
I love this line, but not this particular product. My hair is dry and thin, so the frizz can get pretty bad. I have to layer several products for good results. I’d use this as my first step to detangle and moisturize before combing. Definitely couldn’t use it on its own
Alycia C.
Not great for super kinky coarse curls, but if your curls are on the softer, wavier side then this products will help. It doesn’t leave the hair crunchy or hard, but soft and bouncy. Depending on what I was looking for I may repurchase.
Christy M.
My absolute favorite and I cannot do my very curly hair without this. This does not weigh my curls down and helps to alleviate the frizz. I cannot imagine not having this in hair routine.
Rikki J.
Although I no this is a popular product, it simply did not work on my hair. I have curly to wavy hair that is thin and even when I used the tiniest amount of this product it weighed my hair down and made it feel like glue. It also did nothing for the frizz. This was wonderful oy mom's thick curls, but on mine and my daughter's thinner curls all it did was make the tangled worse. For our hair I prefer the morroccan oil products.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I had purchased this product from ulta during a sale and fell in love. The smell of this product is amazing and I feel like it is very effective. This price did meet my expectations in that it provided a lightweight conditioning treat to leave in throughout the day providing hydration and styling. My only complaint would have to be about the price.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I like to have this product on hand to control volume, add shine and define your curls. It actually smells quite nice. Also it keeps your hair soft without being crunchy. This is a great product to use in the winter months when you don't have as much humidity when your hair is dryer.
Kerra V.
Abingdon, VA
Would anyone know if this is comparable to the all famous  ISO Bouncy Creme Curl Texturizer that's seemed to be non-existent anymore? Or any other product that is?
Génesis Q.