BY COMBOS

Cheddar cheese (flavored filling). Made with real cheese. What's Inside: 240 calories (12% DV); 11 g total fat (17% DV); 5 g sat. fat (25% DV); 7 g sugars (no DV defined); 530 mg sodium (22% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on 2,000 calorie diet.

• "The cheddar cheese combos are one of my favorite snacks." in 2 reviews
  • "I was out of crackers for my chicken noodle soup when I was sick so I definitely used a pack of cheese cracker combos as a substitute." in 1 review
  • "Brings back childhood memories, my favorite snack growing up!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all the time." in 1 review
Robyn D.
Exeter, RI
I love these! My favorite thing is how there are so many flavors for whatever I am in the mood for that day. The hard pretzel outside with the cheesiness inside is an amazing combination. Perfect name for this product Combos.
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
Ahh, I used to eat the crap out of these when I was a kid. I can still remember exactly how they taste. But, I went to clean eating, and these are made with tons of crap. :/
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
I was out of crackers for my chicken noodle soup when I was sick so I definitely used a pack of cheese cracker combos as a substitute. It was so good! #noshame
Rebecca W.
I LOVE THESE. They're my first favorite next to the nacho and pizza flavored ones. if I wasn't on a diet, I would be living off these. Honestly.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
These were one of my favorite snacks as a kid. I don't think I've seen them in stores recently, but if I did, I'm sure I'd pick a bag of them up.
Amanda S.
I love these! My aunt gave me them when i was a child and i remember them being so delicious. Probably no the healthilest choice but so yummy!
Laurel S.
These are my favorite combos of all of them. I love the cheddar cheese and the cracker together. I could eat them all the time. Great snack.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I love the chese combos they are a great snack during any time of the day for anyone and they have a huge variety of flavored.
Nicole R.
Bay City
Purchased at: Walmart
I get these for any road trip. The crackers are better than the pretzels in my opinion they make them softer to eat
stacey r.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite! Great handy snack for on the go. No mess! Better to snack on then some other things.