Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine Super Spray uploaded by Steph A.Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine Super Spray uploaded by Amanda S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Travel Size Firm Style Freeze and Shine Super Spray - Paul Mitchell Firm Style Freeze and Shine Super Spray provides powerful hold and memory, and creates a shiny finish. Firm-holding styling ingredients lock in your look. Excellent for medium to coarse hair types. - Travel Size Firm Style Freeze and Shine Super Spray see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hairspray. I feel like it is not too sticky or hard or shiny...it just does the job. It is a little pricy, but a little bit goes a long way (and it smells delicious, which is a great bonus!)
Tracie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus is the ONLY hair spray I've used for years! I love the smell. It's a dry hair spray that doesn't go on sticky or tacky. Works great with hot rollers and curling wands or irons. Love all the convenient sizes too. I buy in large sizes and refill my smaller ones. Never leave home without it!
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only Hairspray I will use. It smells well, the hold lasts all day, and it keeps my daughter's hair hurricane proof. I am constantly getting compliments on her hair. I really owe it all to Paul Mitchell.
Melissa-Timothy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hold and the smell are both amazing. Hands down my favorite hair spray! I cant day anything bad about it. And it holds for a long time! Highly recommend and I've repurchased for years!
Amber C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is everything! It's expensive but you dont need to use a ton of it to hold your hair like you do with drugstore brand hairsprays so a bottle lasts twice as long. It doesnt leave your hair flaky with with white residue. It jus leaves it shiny and holds everything in place. I have a boatload of baby hairs and flyaways so I've searched for the right hairspray to use with updo's for years and this is one. Ultra sells a travel size bottle for $5.50 if you're looking to try it out. I highly recommend!
Amanda S.
Watertown,NY
Paul Mitchell has a lot of great products. I'm a blonde with thin hair but a lot of it and this spray doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or look dried out. I feel this products rates higher than other sprays I have tried out.
Misty D.
Livingston, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this spray. The smell, hold and shine. My,hair is naturally straight but This helps when I scrunch it to keep the curl. I haven't found any other product that holds and does a job quite like this. I would highly recommend
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This hairspray is a dream. I love the hold, and shine it gives my hair, and it never feels crispy, hard, or look unattractive. I like to spritz this on my hair when I do a messy bun style. it keeps everything in place, and looking exactly how I want it too. I also love how long this lasts too. Its a great product, and well worth the money.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Paul Mitchell products but this is definitely my favorite! The hold is great and it doesn't make your hair look greasy or dry like others do. Very long lasting! I would recommend it to anyone! Any hair type! Great for the sleek ponytail, picture below!
Erica S.
Sarver, PA
This spray was a bit pricey...I usually don't spend this much, but I had a coupon. I'm glad that I tried it though. It worked really well, as I have very frizzy, sometimes crazy hair. I still think that I could have gotten a similar result using a less expensive product. The packaging is chic, I like the modern simple design, and the brand definitely caught my eye. I think I would probably buy this product again, but only if I had a decent coupon!