BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: provides powerful hold and memory. benefits: creates a shiny finish. bonus: helps protect hair from sun damage. details: algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary boost shine. firm-holding styling ingredients lock in your look. see more...

Buy on Target
Emily A.
Love using this product on roller sets or updos cause I know it will hold all day and not look crunchy
Brii D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a sample size, passed down from my grandmother. At the time I had bangs, and it held them in place so well. Almost better than any other hair spray I've used, and it always left my hair so beautifully shiny!
Jesse P.
Montgomery, Pa
Absolutely love this product. Sometimes I just use it for the smell because it is amazing !!! I bought my sister one as well bc I love it so much
Maria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this products because its make your hair shin 1000ⁿ00000000000000000000000
Emily M.
Amherst, NH
Used it before using hot iron. works wonders! dries quickly. highly recommended. The spray was not sticky like some sprays. Bought after bleaching hair and it gave my hair the nutrients it needed
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It's a little on the expensive side but it's well worth it.
Great hold !
Lisa G.
I received this from my SIL, who doesn't use any hair products, except very rarely! Bahahahaha, her loss is my gain!
First, it holds my hi-lighted med. bob haircut PERFECTLY!
Perfection when I use my flat iron or heated brush! The shine or gives you is PHENOMENAL!
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this doesn't make my hair frizzy like other hair sprays do! It hold perfectly and also keeps my hair look natural.
Chari W.
Quincy, FL
I love this product. Don't notice a lot of "shine," but I like the fact that it completely holds hair all day and then some.
Chelsey M.
Waukesha, WI
This product is amazing for styling hair.
Not only does it hold your style but it as well gives the hair a nice shine.