BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: provides powerful hold and memory. benefits: creates a shiny finish. bonus: helps protect hair from sun damage. details: algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary boost shine. firm-holding styling ingredients lock in your look. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica C.
Russell Springs
This is my all time favorite hairspray! It works for any hair type or texture. I am a stylist and I use this on every single client I have. It's always a struggle to find the right hairspray that isn't too much but isn't not enough either. This spray hits right in the middle! It is awesome! Doesn't leave hair to stiff to work with but gives it just enough grip! AMAZING PRODUCT! I always buy the refill bottle because I use so much of it!
Adi O.
This product is great for styling, specially event hair styles. It does exactly what it says. It freezes the hair while adding the shine you all want. It doesn't flake or get to hard like sum freeze sprays do, I always spray at least 6-8 inches from the hair so that it sprays out and round, spraying across a wide area rather then being close to the hair and only getting one spot.
Maya W.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a product i stole from my boyfriend. It was only $13 and you can get it at target or Walmart. What's even better is both girls and guys can use it. It really makes your hair soft and adds a lot of shine and brings bounce back into your hair! for the price it's really good product I would compare it to salon quality brands!
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
This hair spray is great because it lasts all day and holds hair where you want it to be, but does not have a sticky or hard feel on your hair, you can barely tell it's there. The only thing I would change about it is the scent. It doesn't smell bad, but has a typical hair spray scent and I prefer lighter scents.
Melody P.
Wintersville, OH
I currently go to a Paul Mitchell beauty academy, and this is great for getting hair color out of anything! Skin, clothes, furniture,9 bedding, anything! You name it, it will get hair color out of it! It is also just a great general hair spray, if you like the spray top instead of airosol. It has super strong, firm hold.
Alison L.
North Canton, OH
This is my go-to non-aerosol hairspray! I love the fact that not only does it hold my hair where I want it, but it makes it look more "finished" by adding that little bit of shine. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Tonya M.
Alexandria, LA
The hold is great and you don't need a ton t do the job. The hold looks natural and brushes out easily. The smell is great. This is the best product for the price. It works great, smells wonderful and the hold last. Tried several freeze sprays and this is the best.
Anna T.
Tonawanda, NY
This is by far the best spray I have found! This formula is super great in holding my style for an all day hold. My hair looks great for me the shine and looks completely natural.
Lisa G.
I received this from my SIL, who doesn't use any hair products, except very rarely! Bahahahaha, her loss is my gain!
First, it holds my hi-lighted med. bob haircut PERFECTLY!
Perfection when I use my flat iron or heated brush! The shine or gives you is PHENOMENAL!
Hannah S.
Ypsilanti, MI
My grandma actually introduced me to this stuff and love it. For a while I actually used it to help me pull off an actual Mohawk so if you want something that is light and not terrible on your hair, this stuff is for you